Manchester United Talk banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Come on Fergie, this signing would be huge! We would go from a weak midfield to a very decent midfield with one signing. Would complement Carrick perfect as well!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Not only would he compliment Carrick he is capable of playing without Carrick,something all our midfielders bar Fletcher are incapable of doing.

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
He's such a top draw player and he's exactly the type of player we need.Him and Carrick would be the perfect partnership. Lets face it though, Fergie won't go for him, he'd rather keep Scholes and Giggs on the payrole for the next few years or so.

I can't see Barcelona selling him for a couple years anyway, they'll keep him as back up for Busquets.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
He's such a top draw player and he's exactly the type of player we need.Him and Carrick would be the perfect partnership. Lets face it though, Fergie won't go for him, he'd rather keep Scholes and Giggs on the payrole for the next few years or so.

I can't see Barcelona selling him for a couple years anyway, they'll keep him as back up for Busquets.
I doubt he'd want to play as back up to Mascherano as back up to Busquerts or as an emergency centre half when he is fast approaching his prime. If I were him I'd say "nice meeting you fellas but see ya I'm off to Old Trafford ".

·
Registered
712 Posts
Song has been very good. Wtf?

Modric has been terrible.
nay, Modric have been very good when played in CM but Mourinho mostly play him in Ozil role.
As for Song, he isn't a DM. Often say that, he lack the positional discipline and was found out when Arteta was injured last season.
He's very good as a box to box CM, he's also very creative and I think he will complement Carrick than Clevs.

·
Fanatico
939 Posts
Papers again today going with the "Barca deciding whether to let Song go to Old Trafford" headline. Not sure I want him either to be honest. We have Carrick for that role with Fellaini as cover. Sign a box-to-box Moyes!

81 - 100 of 128 Posts