Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yah... the brazilian goal scoring machine!

did u watch how he dismantle the united defence?!

saha + 5 mil to afonso alves?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
No way would boro accept that. They paid a lot for him.

So 5 mil + a striker that struggles to play a couple of games without getting injured will make them laugh imo.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
He hasnt lit the league on fire its to early to say whether he is united class but he took his goals well today basxxxx

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah i dont think 20 mil + would even make Boro think, they really wanted him and rated him incredibly highly and if they got rid of him they wouldnt be able to lure another class striker like him there.

We had our chance to get him but no we left it as usual.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i knew this would happen :rolleyes: ...it was obvious....he started scoring goals(unfortunately agianst us :( ) but that doesnt mean he should come to united....good player though...

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
oh come on, a person scores against United and he is the hottest property on the transfer speculation trail - has he scored 37 goals this season??

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Red Devil said:
oh come on, a person scores against United and he is the hottest property on the transfer speculation trail - has he scored 37 goals this season??
well done rd if you quote back to my post i say near enough the same thing this shows people's narrow view on football if we signed all the players who scored against us our squad would be bursting its just crazy

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
fazman said:
well done rd if you quote back to my post i say near enough the same thing this shows people's narrow view on football if we signed all the players who scored against us our squad would be bursting its just crazy
If we signed all linked with us, just in here - we could furnish the entire PREM!!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Red Devil said:
Spot on RD, a lot of players lift their game against us. We know he must be
good if he scored 38 goals in 38 games (or whatever) in Holland.
He hadnt scored in 8 games for Boro, so it was going to happen eventually.
Unfortunately it was against us.
No way we need him, NO WAY!!!!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
hes afat baldy chancer who got lucky on a snowy day . i willwager he doesnt score more than 15 next year in first full season

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
haggler said:
hes afat baldy chancer who got lucky on a snowy day . i willwager he doesnt score more than 15 next year in first full season
To be fair its hard to score for a team that creates 10 chances every 3 games in hos defence

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have to say that we are no good in defence yesterday... Not to take out his credit for putting 2 in the net, but the defence was attrocious... O shea was far from Vidic... I would prefer Brown as CD, Hargreaves as RB.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts