Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
WOW expensive.
cheapest tickets at £38.
what a joke. that's close enough to the most expensive at old trafford!
and those tickets will doubtless be top tier, right at the back.
here's hoping i'm successful, and get a ticket up there!

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
yeah, i'll be there.
think the united pub is the torch. i think stretty mentioned it earlier, and someone will probably confirm it for you on here. i believe it's on the united side of the ground. not expecting much result wise, just gonna have a laugh and a singsong with some reds and watch our kids have a big day out.

where is everyone sitting if you're going? im in the £38 seats, block 526 about 30 rows back.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
keano, i think that's right. i assume that the cameras are above the tunnel in the north stand, as that's the way the players face when they line up. so, yeah i think we will be to the left. i'm on the opposite side so i guess ill be near the border.

not sure what we're doing yet. probably meet a few mates and leave around 11ish. i'm in north london, only about 3/4 miles from wembley but it's a public transport nightmare so you end up going into town and back out. i think we'll just head straight to the ground and i imagine it will be pretty busy by 12ish anyway.

i'm not sure about the result, but i certainly don't expect. harry said today that he could make 11 changes tomorrow, which underlines the importance to them. pavlyuchenko is a good player, and they have a team of good players who just can't seem to gel. depends on how fergie assembles the team, but i don't doubt that our second string is capable of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.