Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
£80 is cheap compared to the £200 that those of us who aren't ST holders will have to pay to get the tickets off some dodgy website that don't deserve the money. :p

·
Registered
364 Posts
Clarky101 said:
i just applied for all the prices then i should get them. dont really care what priced ones i get aslong as i get one cause iv paid for every bloody carling cup so far this season so might aswell go for the 80s if thts all i can get
If you've been to every carling cup game you wont have any problem getting a ticket I think.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Clarky101 said:
yeah and hopefully they wont just give me an 80 one cause i said any pref to prices. hopefully they will give me options. daylight robbery if you ask me. the whole cup scheme sucks but wev all complained 101 times so im gonne stop now
just hope i get them. my first season ticket so be glad to be going to a cup final with it that isnt the community shield cause it was good but still
Don't they normally give you the most expensive ones if you apply for them? :confused:

Do you have to join the cup scheme thing if your a season ticket holder? I'm on the season ticket waiting list for next year and really couldn't give a flying **** about any of the cup competitions. :p

·
Registered
364 Posts
Stephen said:
Yeah, but only when they sell out. Think you lose your credit for them as well.

What's wrong with cup games?
They're irrelevant. Well, I love the Champions League, but I'm massively apathetic towards the domestic cups.

I still love it when we win them mind you, I just dont care that much about the build that gets us there. :p

·
Registered
364 Posts
Even though united are saying all Carling Cup Final ticket have been sold MU Travel are selling day trips to Wembley with a £66 match Ticket for £159 as long as your a member.

I think this is really bad. What do you lot think?

Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur

01 March 2009 - Wembley

Coach Trip A

Departure airport: Old Trafford, Manchester
Departure date: 01/03/2009
Availability: Available

Price includes Coach travel from Old Trafford, Official Parking at Wembley, £66 match ticket in the East Stand and MU Travel representation throughout.

** Please note once confirmed on this trip your ticket for the Carling Cup is guaranteed, however should you choose to enter the ballot and be successful you will not be able to collect a second ticket. **
Price: £159 per person (excluding insurance)
I think it's a great thing. It's enabling me to go to the Carling Cup Final as a Oneunited member. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.