Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am i need of 2 tickets for the CC final, will pay the correct price for them, any offers please send me a private message.

United till i Die!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey I am looking for one ticket to united final will pay good price. i just cant afford online tickets £300 + is ridiculous. Pm me please so desperate!!!

cheers
-x-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sob story .... but true. Urgently need 2 CC tickets. Was told I had two, but git sold them to someone who offered more cash ....!!! Stunned, but problem is they were present for boyfriend's 30th, which is 28th Feb. Have arranged entire surprise weekend around trip to Wembley, which I now have no tickets for.

Please can anyone with 2 spare please can PM me or can you give me any ideas of genuine places I can buy??

·
Banned
1 Posts
Hi, Ive got two genuine tickets in hand for Carling Cup Final. They are £80 tickets in a brill location on half way line in Man Utd section 14 rows back. from the pitch. The two tickets are on the same row but there are 8 seats inbetween. You might be able to move if someone doesn't mind. Looking for £199 each.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
chunkyged said:
Hi, Ive got two genuine tickets in hand for Carling Cup Final. They are £80 tickets in a brill location on half way line in Man Utd section 14 rows back. from the pitch. The two tickets are on the same row but there are 8 seats inbetween. You might be able to move if someone doesn't mind. Looking for £199 each.
Notice the little 6 letter word under the posters name ?

Thats what ALL touts get as a prize on this site. :D

Will leave this post as a small warning to others. :D :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Swap tickets

Please don't shoot me as a visiting Spurs fan!
I will likely have 2 £66 tickets for the Man U end and would like to swap these for 2 tickets in the Spurs end. Is anyone in the opposite situation and wants to swap?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is anybody driving up to Preston after the game? I'm looking for a lift, and can contribute to petrol money if needed
Can meet me in Milan if you're going too to make sure I'm not a mentalist :)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
payed £52 for mine , beats the fa cup final v chelski where i payed £85.
its not just the tickets its rip off london when you get there , its a very expensive day out.
having visited the new wembley a few times , i find it ordinary and soul less it is lacking in the magic it used to have , those twin towers used to send a shiver down my spine

·
Registered
364 Posts
Even though united are saying all Carling Cup Final ticket have been sold MU Travel are selling day trips to Wembley with a £66 match Ticket for £159 as long as your a member.

I think this is really bad. What do you lot think?

Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur

01 March 2009 - Wembley

Coach Trip A

Departure airport: Old Trafford, Manchester
Departure date: 01/03/2009
Availability: Available

Price includes Coach travel from Old Trafford, Official Parking at Wembley, £66 match ticket in the East Stand and MU Travel representation throughout.

** Please note once confirmed on this trip your ticket for the Carling Cup is guaranteed, however should you choose to enter the ballot and be successful you will not be able to collect a second ticket. **
Price: £159 per person (excluding insurance)
I think it's a great thing. It's enabling me to go to the Carling Cup Final as a Oneunited member. :wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Going to Carling Cup Final???

Hi,

I was wondering who on here is heading down to Wembley on Sunday to watch the final?

Where will the majority of United supporters be meeting to have a few pints before the game?

Im travelling over from Northern Ireland, and have never been to London before, figure its safer in numbers!!

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
yeah, i'll be there.
think the united pub is the torch. i think stretty mentioned it earlier, and someone will probably confirm it for you on here. i believe it's on the united side of the ground. not expecting much result wise, just gonna have a laugh and a singsong with some reds and watch our kids have a big day out.

where is everyone sitting if you're going? im in the £38 seats, block 526 about 30 rows back.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.