Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I wish!! :rolleyes:

Be stuck at home watching it on SS or might head up to the local and watch it there, probably watch at home though.

Oi...wish I was going! :p lol Correct me if I'm wrong, but as the cameras face Wemberley, everytime United have played there since the remodling, Utd fans are to the left?

Think thats the case...thats our end, eh? :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im in Entrance E, Block 505, Row 12. £66 a ticket it stung me...

I dont know, i reckon we will beat them confidently. Not having Keane and Defoe will cost them, and Bents confidence is bound to be shattered, he was the star, and then when those two came back, hes back to being a benchwarmer lol...

Im flying into Stanstead on Sunday morning, i hope to be in London city centre around 11am.... You heading anywhere in city centre before the game or straight to Wembley, and the pubs around there?

I was having a wee look at it on Google Earth, though i reckon the pics are well out of date lol..

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
i dont think they allocate a pub to any particular fans , its just the torch is one of the nearest and next to the tube station and 9 times out of ten we take it
For the Charity Shield it was Pompey (sure that's correct). But the times before that we had it.

The torch is only for United fans Sunday. Mate of mine knows the landlord.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
keano, i think that's right. i assume that the cameras are above the tunnel in the north stand, as that's the way the players face when they line up. so, yeah i think we will be to the left. i'm on the opposite side so i guess ill be near the border.

not sure what we're doing yet. probably meet a few mates and leave around 11ish. i'm in north london, only about 3/4 miles from wembley but it's a public transport nightmare so you end up going into town and back out. i think we'll just head straight to the ground and i imagine it will be pretty busy by 12ish anyway.

i'm not sure about the result, but i certainly don't expect. harry said today that he could make 11 changes tomorrow, which underlines the importance to them. pavlyuchenko is a good player, and they have a team of good players who just can't seem to gel. depends on how fergie assembles the team, but i don't doubt that our second string is capable of it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mini bus seats avail sunday wembley

Mini bus going from south manchester to wembley early sunday returning after the game we've got 5 places now as a some dropped out, if anyone interested, We are sharing the cost of fuel plus 15 quid a head.

mike:eek:fftopic2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
cup final ticket

i have 1 x carling cup final ticket block 121 row 27 seat 274 it has a face value of £80 but on sites there going for well over £400. i would like to take my naphew age 8 to a home game so i'm looking for a swop for 2 home tickets to any game if thats possible. i'm in manchester tomorrow at 7.30am collecting someone from the air port so i could meet then other wise i live in lincolnshire.

this ticket was direct from carling them selfs but they only had 1 i dont fancy going on my own

any way i'm on road to manchester tomorrow from 5 am and will check email before i leave to see if i have any takers.

·
Banned
70 Posts
I missed the ballot for the game...Any where i can get on elads.I go to alot of away games and we recieve good allocation for away games (we had 22 for newcastle away on wednesday).So if anyone knows where i can dig out a spare ticket i will owe whoever can get me one and a pint in the blaize,cricket club the gauze etc as we alwats have spare ones going.(We have 15 season tickets but theres always a handful who cant make it).So i will be in your debt...Thanks James

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.