Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

All carling Cup Final Information. Including tickets wanted/for sale.

12K views 77 replies 38 participants last post by  Stretty Ender 
G
#1 ·
Now that we've reached the Carling Cup Final I expect we'll be getting quite a few new members signing up and requesting tickets and as they can't view the tickets forum we've decided to make this sticky thread in Man Utd Chat.

Any tickets offered should be sold for face value or not at all. Touts will be banned.

Do NOT create new threads about tickets in Man Utd Chat forum or they will be deleted.

Following the 4-3 aggregate win over Derby, United have now progressed to the Carling Cup Final and will play either Tottenham or Burnley at Wembley on Sunday 1st March (KO TBC).

Box holders, Executive Members and Season Ticket holders can make an application for tickets to the game online at ManUtd.com or by calling 0161 868 8000 from 8am Thursday 22nd January through to 8am Monday 26th January.

Season Ticket holders should note that priority will be given to loyalty pot members and Season Ticket holders who have purchased tickets for all home cup matches this season. Thereafter tickets will be allocated with priority based on the number of home cup matches purchased.

We expect to receive an allocation of 31,748 tickets priced £80, £66, £52 and £38 for adults.
With under-16s and over-65s receiving a 50% concession on these prices.

Ballot results will be available from 8am Saturday 31st January by calling 0161 868 8000 or by viewing the online booking history section on ManUtd.com. Should tickets remain after this date then an announcement will be made regarding possible One United Members’ applications at 8am on Monday 2nd February. It is not anticipated that tickets for this fixture will go on sale to the general public.

Coach travel to Wembley will available and priced at £32. Departure and return times will be confirmed once the kick off time is announced.

See less See more
#5 ·
think im gonna go for the 66 or the 52s whatever i get given tbh. hope the odds of getting a ticket are high. iv paid for every home cup game this season so should get one but you never know with our ticket scheme. i got community shield ok so i expect it to be like that but a bit more difficult. stephen will probley know the odds of ST holders getting a ticket

#8 ·
I will be applying for this, and hopefully attending. As I am in the cup scheme and bought tickets for every game I expect a ticket. Especially with such a huge allocation.

If I don't get one, then that's me out of the cup scheme for next season for sure.

People say it's a Mickey Mouse Cup but to me watching Man Utd in any Final or Game is worth it to me.

Don't forget people, the day this ballot ends, is the day you can apply for Inter Milan vs Man Utd. Monday 26 January. :D Now that's a ballot I want to win for once :eek:

#10 ·
Carling Cup Final Tickets

As a new member to the MUFC Forum i was wondering if anybody knew where i could get 3 x Carling Cup Final Tickets?? I have been a lifelong MUFC fan and follow them wherever i can and i also take my 2 boys along with me. I have had a look at various sites on the internet and the prices they are asking are astronomical on what the face value of the tickets are, i came out of work last year and these prices are unbelivable. I am willing to pay face value for the tickets, could anybody please help??:confused:

#11 ·
Carling Cup Tickets!

I am desperate to go to this game. I have my One United memberships. But, what is the likelyhood of me getting tickets? I know its not that much of a high profile game, but if i struggle to get tickets in a 76,000 stadium, i haven't got much chance in less than 40,000.

If there are any season ticket holders who are not going to this game, i would be really grateful if i could purchase a couple of tickets through you? I will of course pay up front etc.

Please help!

#12 ·
I'm a season ticket holder but am not holding out much hope of getting a ticket for this game. Priority is given to season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for all home cup matches and then to season ticket holders who have bought all but one, all but two, all but three etc home cup matches. I opted out of buying tickets for the Carling Cup at the start of the season because I didn't want to pay £42 to watch our reserve team lose to teams like Coventry. Sods law that we got to the final this season!!!!

So tbh I don't really deserve to go anyway!!!

#14 ·
reddwarf said:
I'm a season ticket holder but am not holding out much hope of getting a ticket for this game. Priority is given to season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for all home cup matches and then to season ticket holders who have bought all but one, all but two, all but three etc home cup matches. I opted out of buying tickets for the Carling Cup at the start of the season because I didn't want to pay £42 to watch our reserve team lose to teams like Coventry. Sods law that we got to the final this season!!!!

So tbh I don't really deserve to go anyway!!!
In fact I can't even apply for a ticket because I opted out of the Carling Cup scheme. I've just tried online.

#16 ·
burnzy1987 said:
strange for me really.
ive been to every game in Carling Cup this year, but the final ticket prices are putting me off:(-so the only game i might miss is the final
going to decide in the next couple of days if im going....
Already applied for mine. Chose the £50 tickets. Not lowest, not higest but yeah it's a lot of money including travel. Hope I get um though :D

#21 ·
IanDangerously said:
If you've been to every carling cup game you wont have any problem getting a ticket I think.
yeah and hopefully they wont just give me an 80 one cause i said any pref to prices. hopefully they will give me options. daylight robbery if you ask me. the whole cup scheme sucks but wev all complained 101 times so im gonne stop now
just hope i get them. my first season ticket so be glad to be going to a cup final with it that isnt the community shield cause it was good but still

#22 ·
Clarky101 said:
yeah and hopefully they wont just give me an 80 one cause i said any pref to prices. hopefully they will give me options. daylight robbery if you ask me. the whole cup scheme sucks but wev all complained 101 times so im gonne stop now
just hope i get them. my first season ticket so be glad to be going to a cup final with it that isnt the community shield cause it was good but still
Don't they normally give you the most expensive ones if you apply for them? :confused:

Do you have to join the cup scheme thing if your a season ticket holder? I'm on the season ticket waiting list for next year and really couldn't give a flying **** about any of the cup competitions. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.