Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teletext

Ribery dreams of move

Franck Ribery has set his sights on joining a top club in England or Spain, but insists he has no plans to leave Bayern Munich before his contract ends.

The France striker is under contract with the German giants until 2011.

He told Kicker: "Bayern is one of the biggest clubs in the world. Obviously there are other clubs who would be a dream: Real Madrid and Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester United."

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
There's no chance bayern will let ribery go this winter, although I've heard that arsenal are ready to include bendtner in a part-exchange bid plus money for him

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I've said it a thousand times on here Frank Ribery would complete the dream team for me .

In fact Id go as far as saying it would make our squad the strongest ever .

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Excellent player.

Great technical ability, he's creative and hard-working. Imagine him playing on the left for us or even behind the strikers. Wonderful stuff.

Nani could seriously learn from this guy. I'd love him to be a United player.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Excellent player.

Great technical ability, he's creative and hard-working. Imagine him playing on the left for us or even behind the strikers. Wonderful stuff.

Nani could seriously learn from this guy. I'd love him to be a United player.
Nani lacks the eye for a pass that Ribery carrys and also Ribery is confident of carrying the ball from central positions past players .

The two are on a different level in my eyes I respect Nani but I dont believe he can be anywhere near the level of Frank Ribery .

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love Ribery here.

He's an incredible player, and he would be a fantastic signing whether Ronaldo was to stay or go.

He would cost an awful lot though, but quality costs money in football nowadays. If we can afford him, we should go for it.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
red dave said:
Nani lacks the eye for a pass that Ribery carrys and also Ribery is confident of carrying the ball from central positions past players .

The two are on a different level in my eyes I respect Nani but I dont believe he can be anywhere near the level of Frank Ribery .

I love it when he cuts in from the left and then drives THROUGH the centre of the opponents defence.

Even after his injury, he's still looking a menace. Great player.

Nani does strike me as being a bit slow and might not have the ability to thread killer passes through defence, but he could learn from Ribery's movement on and off the ball and how to cut in from the left and do something else beside fake a step over which no one is going to buy ;) :rolleyes:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
could you imagine ronaldo and ribetry on either wings been supported by rafeal and evra :eek: we would be unstobable going down the wings!

he would be one of our best signings imo! if i had to choose between him and benzeema id prob go for benzeema as theier tends to be more stirketrs around then quailty wingers!both wouuld be great though :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would be a great signing for united but its highly unlikely that he's going to be moving this year! I dont think united will be active in this transfer window, what does everyone else think?

·
Registered
32 Posts
i'm not being pesimistic here but i dont see any chance of us getting him. being the richest club in the world makes us harder to buy a certain player. especially when we wanna buy from a big club. eg : hargo, berba. they just ask for more money.

·
Registered
601 Posts
cantos red army said:
could you imagine ronaldo and ribetry on either wings been supported by rafeal and evra :eek: we would be unstobable going down the wings!

he would be one of our best signings imo! if i had to choose between him and benzeema id prob go for benzeema as theier tends to be more stirketrs around then quailty wingers!both wouuld be great though :p

Ribery would be quality, hes a player like Inesta for barca. Can skip past one two players and always look for the right pass rather than doing to much on the ball. A really creative winger. But doubt it if tosic is being talked about.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
He will end up at CIteh,I'D say. Would love to see him here though. Either him or A.Young would complete our side.And at only 25 he has another 6-7 years at the top. I rate Nani but he would offer us so much more, mazy runs, great accuracy and a fantastic eye for goal.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I'd love either ribery or ashley young, though maybe ribery pips it for me cause hes got loads of experience at a high level and is a more proven talent

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
forzaunited said:
messing around...

everything so searious with you just chill. have a joke
because that has everything to do with ribary ;)

and half the time im not serious i have a joke but not in threads like this where people might want to chat seriously about him! unless of course they wanna chat bout how he looks witch id say is right uo your street ;)

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
I'd love if a player said I dream of playing for West Ham
or something. No, he dreams of Real Madrid, Barcelona,
Chelsea and Man United, how original. Ah, football's
gone to the dogs, just like the pound, English prime-ministers
and so on.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts