Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
147 league games have gone by since we last suffered back to back defeats. It's certainly a rare occurrence for a team like ours. At the moment it feels like the worst week of my life, but when I think about it we're still in an amazing position. We're top of the league with a four point advantage, we have the best possible draw we could have hoped for in the Champions League and we've also got the easiest opponents in the FA Cup semi final.

We can take heart from the fact that we battered Fulham in the second half and were very unlucky at the end. If we can show that same desire in the rest of our games we'll win the league for sure.

After losing two games in a row I can't see us losing another, there should have been a backlash today and there might just have been had Scholes not tried playing 'keeper. Expect a thrashing of Villa at Old Trafford next week.

Keep the faith.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
true. shit happens.
we will still win the league.
Believe!!

(btw I bumped your similar thread from last week lol)

·
Registered
605 Posts
I still beleive that we can win the league

im just pissed about the media response.........even thought i didnt read any articles,.........i dont want to read any

·
Registered
469 Posts
we wont have Rooney though. Berb and Ronaldo REALLY have to pull up their socks BIG TIME. CR is a shadow of the player of last season and Berb is really mediocre. And what the hell has happened to our great defence??

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well mate, we have just lost B2B games, the performance against Fulham today was disgusting.
The second half was much better. First half was crap because we were a goal down with ten men, but when Fergie got a chance to organize the team properly we played some good football and deserved a goal out of it.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
cannot believe some of the crap been talked , yes it's bad, it isnt a disaster and it isnt all over yet.

after all these years why start panicking like a bunch of scouse schoolgirls.get our heads sorted knuckle down and get on with it. its in our hands- we are the masters at it so LET'S GET BEHIND THE LADS AND KEEP THE FAITH

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
these games are done and dusted, nothing we can do about em now- am goin to the villa game and will sing my f****N heart out , its the games to come that matters now.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
True. We played poorly, but every team has a bad spell, and we're no different. I'm confident we will bounce back, and go on to win the Premiership.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
the red card had a huge part to play in the match. i think we deserved a draw. we created a couple of good chance in the second half whih we should have converted. if it makes you feel any better chelsea are trailing 1-0 with 14 minutes to go.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the red card had a huge part to play in the match. i think we deserved a draw. we created a couple of good chance in the second half whih we should have converted. if it makes you feel any better chelsea are trailing 1-0 with 14 minutes to go.
Perfect weekend for Liverpool :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
cannot believe some of the crap been talked , yes it's bad, it isnt a disaster and it isnt all over yet.

after all these years why start panicking like a bunch of scouse schoolgirls.get our heads sorted knuckle down and get on with it. its in our hands- we are the masters at it so LET'S GET BEHIND THE LADS AND KEEP THE FAITH
We are all keeping faith man, what i am saying is that we are in bad as form, 2 games lost, Liverpool and chelsea right behind us, next week no rooney, no scholes, no vidic, another loss and we could be throwing the title away.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
I think we will win the league but I believe Ronaldo is a negative presence in our side. He was being a **** all game and I cant believe that Fergie puts up with it. He turfed Beckham out and I honestly believe that he should do the same to Ronaldo and buy someone who wants to play and will try like Frank Ribery

1 - 20 of 82 Posts