Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoyed doing my all time best eleven the other day so much im gonna do my worst . So here we go

------------------------------------- weaver ---------------------------------------

kromkamp ---------- boumsong---------- bramble---------------edgehill-----
(liverpool) (newcastle) (newcastle) (man city)

kewell------------------- djemba-djemba--------- rochemback-------------- j gronkjar
(liverpool) ( villa sorry he was a red to) (boro) (chelsea)

dj campbell---------------------samaras
( he makes it for the name) (man city):eek:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
oooooh sounds like fun :D

------------------------------------Massimo Taibi--------------------------------

Primus------------------Boumsong----------------Breen-----------------------Enrique

Kruyff, Yordi--------Kleberson-----------------Sissoko---------------------Zenden at Pool

------------------------------Samaras-----------------Voronin----------------------

Subs:
Charles Etandje
Dirk Kuyt
Djembe Djembe
Shevchenko :(

p.s. My team is based on premiership players and their careers whilst in the premiership.

Also, this should be in Football Banter.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Keano I think it is very harsh to have Gronkjaer in there, he had alot of ability. He didn't make it at Chelsea because they had many other top class players.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
rehab said:
Shevchenko isn't an all time worst, he was amazing before moving to Chelsea.
You're right. I thought it was only players in the premiership. My mistake.
RussianArmy said:
Keano I think it is very harsh to have Gronkjaer in there, he had alot of ability. He didn't make it at Chelsea because they had many other top class players.
That wasn't me mate. It was fazman.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RussianArmy said:
keono didnt put him in his team it was me fazman and he was pants like a headless chicken .

·
Registered
854 Posts
Robinson

Halford
Bramble
Breen
Heinze

Pennant
Sissoko
Bosvelt
Nunez

Smith
Stead

And a special mention to all Derby County players this season.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Stephen said:
Try worst United team through YOUR LIFETIME, people. Much better considering it's a United board.
taibi (would rather have o'shea or rio in goal)

gaby heinze (simply cos of his attitude on departure. We wanted him to stay!!)
michael clegg (over shadowed in a team of amazing kids. unlucky timing)
jonathan spector (some players are not destined for greatness. he is one of them!)
william prunier (remember getting a game against spurs and thinking then *!!)

liam miller (signed as the new keano and couldnt live to the hype)
eric djemba-djemba (record of having the best and worst players called eric!!)
ben thornley (in a team with becks, scholes, giggs and co u need to be special)
jonathan greening (underperformed on a way too often basis)

david bellion (united and quality french strikers...errrr...could someone explain this one)
diego forlan (although its with great regret as anyone who helps beat the scousers is auto legend)

Z

·
0 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
Robinson

Halford
Bramble
Breen
Heinze

Pennant
Sissoko
Bosvelt
Nunez

Smith
Stead

And a special mention to all Derby County players this season.
How can you put Heinze in there? He was brilliant for us before
he decided he wanted to be a Kopite :confused:

Andreas_svan said:
Kewell? Are you insane?
Clever huh?

No need for it so please don't do it.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
RussianArmy said:
Yeah Gronkjear was pretty good imo..remember that cracking goal he scored vs Man United? I think Ruud missed a penalty in that game too..we were fighting for 2nd place..Gronkjear also scored a beauty that same season vs Monaco I think it was..and he did keep his place when stars came in during Ranieri's time..

Andreas_svan said:
Kewell? are you ****ing insane.
Agreed! Kewell was amazing for Leeds and he is equal to our Saha or Micheal Owen or Woodgate in the injury sense..I am an Aussie so I am also biased lol

Taibi

Boumsong
Cygan
Bramble

Kleberson
Sissoko
Djemba-Djemba
Zenden

Morientes
Kuyt
Shevchenko

*All in their time in the English Premier League

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
barthez or coco the clown must get in prem utd side as taibi only got four games and in two was superb . barthez cost us so many points . paddy roach pre prem era was worse however . kleberson djemba so bad they named him twice djemba are givens in midfield . diego he hits the corner flag forlan and bellion forward line safe too . we havent really had any shocking defenders in prem era . worst prem player of all time for me was fat boy thomas brolin

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
There are two ways of looking at this; teams of losers or teams of flops. If your looking at teams of flops then Schevchenko & Ballack should be in htere. But why has someone picked Robinson? He is undergoing a massive crisis of confidence, his bottle has gone but it does not make him bad overnight. And, don't forget, we could have signed him at one stage

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Brolin was at least overpaid and fat...and fighting with Wilkinsson. Worst ever was both Mutu and Kezman. Anyone remembering them???? Kezman didnt even score on the practise ground.

Worst buy for the money must Seba be. We paid a lot and got almost nothing out of him. Chelsea bought him for slightly less but got nothing out of him. World Class double by Seba Veron

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Red Devil said:
Veron never came to terms with the English "pace" it was way too fast for him.
I think Veron was particularly good in the Champions League..

haggler said:
barthez or coco the clown must get in prem utd side as taibi only got four games and in two was superb . barthez cost us so many points . paddy roach pre prem era was worse however . kleberson djemba so bad they named him twice djemba are givens in midfield . diego he hits the corner flag forlan and bellion forward line safe too . we havent really had any shocking defenders in prem era . worst prem player of all time for me was fat boy thomas brolin
and I also liked Barthez...he did save the impossible and did win the Premier League with us but then again he could not save the possible at times...but then again his million times better than Taibi!

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it seems my thread has intrested many people im seeing alot of names i totally forgot about on here kezman was a huge flop as was brolin both respected players in forigien leagues but blew it in england and as for veron england as good as ended his career.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Brolin came to Leeds after a serious leg injury. He wasnt at the same physical shape as when he made a name for himself in WC 90 in Italy or scored that brilliant goal vs England in Euro 92. Or made it to the Worlds XI in WC 94 in the states.

More supersignings: Boulahrouz to Chelsea, Hugo Viana to Newcastle, Florin Raducioiu to West Ham. Savo Miss-a-lot-ovic to Sheffield Wed and Luque to Newcastle.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts