Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
great move by rovers. im 99% sure he'll keep them up. what their fans can expect is a mid-table finish for the next 3 years. but none the less. i think if i was a rovers fan id be more than happy with that, after being linked with souness that is :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
manutd004 said:
I'm actually quite surprised by this tbh.

It's a good choice no doubt, but I didn't think he'd go to Blackburn. I thought that the Sunderland job would be the one he'd want.

But he's similar to Mark Hughes in terms of that, if he does the job that he can, he'll make great, efficient, cheap signings and have them punching above their weight. I don't think they could have made a better choice atm.
sunderland would def have been the better option for him but maybe sunderland didnt want him. i just hope sunderland dont end up with souness. i really like sunderlands team, got a good squad worthy of being in the premier league. Such a shame keane left :(

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
manutd004 said:
I don't think there's anything to worry about in terms of Souness going to Sunderland.

I think Blackburn only wanted him because he was there before and won them a cup. (won them the League Cup.) If he hadn't they wouldn't have even been considering him imho.

I can see the next Sunderland manager being foreign though.
yeah i was thinking id like them to go abroad for a manager but couldnt think were to start

1 - 3 of 3 Posts