Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
He got Bolton into Europe, with FAR less quality, so I think he's definitely a good man for the job, and considering his first match, he's off to a flier.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
great start for big sam ,he is a proven good manager and i can't see anything wrong with the style of football his teams play either they mostly score a decent amount of goals per season , and his teams always get stuck into the big boys and then get labelled has being boring or brutal .
its all nonsense big sam does a good job pity the spoilt newcastle players would not play for him ,its their loss and sam will always finish higher than them.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
sweet fa said:
great start for big sam ,he is a proven good manager and i can't see anything wrong with the style of football his teams play either they mostly score a decent amount of goals per season , and his teams always get stuck into the big boys and then get labelled has being boring or brutal .
its all nonsense big sam does a good job pity the spoilt newcastle players would not play for him ,its their loss and sam will always finish higher than them.
It actually really annoys me when people, including Sir Alex and Arsene Wenger, start criticising other teams tactics, such as Stokes, Evertons etc.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
surely blackburn will improve with his arrival, Im not a fan of his tactics, but theres no doubt that he can make teams win, people bring in the newcastle situation but imo it was just over-pressure of idiotic newcastle fans thinking theyre a top four club.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts