Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum and thought id start my first thread based on the joy of seeing the scousers crash in athens. They had it on a plate for them because milan really never came out apart from inzaghi. they threw it away and its great to now say to them AIG almost in greece

views on the game and its performers?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i saw one big fat scouser on the news before the game crying because their was a delay in his flight and he couldnt get to athens so he was left in the airport crying. i love seeing scousers fail at life

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Poor Liverpool, haha, well done Milan, so another great season is over and what did Liverpool win, . Oh yeah it was the charity shield..

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Thank God Milan won and nice one Clarky for starting your first thread in such great fashion. Watched the game with a few Pool heads. Most of my mates support Pool so I stayed quite respectful throughout. They were obviously distraught at the end but I was jumping up and down inside. We decided to call a truce a few years back. It's too difficult to listen to a gloating **** when your team loses so I came home tonight a very happy man dying to celebrate this great night with a bunch of United fans on this forum. At least United were beaten by the eventual champions who proved they were the best. With Hargreaves and a couple of others that will be us next season. I f the Pool had won tonight and made it 6 wins they would NEVER EVER let us forget it. They still have 5 , we have 2 but just give it a few years and we will start to catch the Scouse bastards. That goes for the EPL as well (18-16)
WE'RE RIGHT BEHIND YOU MOTHER ****ERS.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

·
Registered
788 Posts
AC Milan jersey for the final $20

Beer during the game $15

Seeing your mates that support Lpool cry and storm home....PRICELESS

·
Registered
166 Posts
well to me i still have to put up with my brother whining bout milan winning the CL and italians being World champions..yeah he is a Milan - italy fan :(
well most of my friends are :(

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
My work place is the same, still alot of Scouse fans of today, afraid to show there faces. They give us Utd fans alot of stick this week now they are going double what they give us!!!

Dododooooo.................Im loving it

LMAO

·
Registered
2 Posts
Clarky101 said:
lol i saw one big fat scouser on the news before the game crying because their was a delay in his flight and he couldnt get to athens so he was left in the airport crying. i love seeing scousers fail at life
Apparantly the plane didnt actually break down! A Nissan full of scousers was seen hurrying accros the runway with a large set of wheels in the boot. The plane was left on bricks

·
Registered
15 Posts
i thot liverpool were quite unlucky last nite tbh, i guess it makes yous lot feel a bit better that the team that beat yous was the best team in the competition

·
Registered
9 Posts
Couldn't Be Happier That Milan Won, Couldn't Stomach The Dirty Bin-dippers Singing We Won It Six Times,
Have They Ever Won The Treble !!!
Back In 77 United Beat Em 2-1 In The Fa Cup To Stop The Scallies In Their Tracks.
One Love One United On Team Simply The Best

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Clarky101 said:
Just joined the forum and thought id start my first thread based on the joy of seeing the scousers crash in athens. They had it on a plate for them because milan really never came out apart from inzaghi. they threw it away and its great to now say to them AIG almost in greece

views on the game and its performers?
AIG = Another Inzhagi Goal :p

AIG = Anfield Is Grieving :p

AIG = Allah Is Good ... Alex Is Great (No offence to Allah before I get slated...uh oh :confused: )

·
Registered
128 Posts
Haha its ok Carly, you didn't say anything bad about my God. those are pretty good actually but I think i've heard "another Inzaghi Goal" somewhere before did you come up with that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts