Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen the new alternate kit.We have'nt used this season yet but i am anxious to see what it looks like

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Manchester Uniteds kits for 07/08 season..

Manchester United Nike AIG New red home shirt with a white line which runs down the center of the back,

blue goalkeeper shirt were released on 1 August.

Away kit is black with red trim and red line on the back.

Last year's white away kit has been confirmed as the third kit

I got this on wikipedia mate...i'd say it's right...

·
Banned
251 Posts
Why is Uniteds away kit in black it is ridiculous,its very hard to pick a teammate out against the background of the crowd, it should be all white with red trim,after all they are our colours not black or blue as they have been, I find it hard to comprehend anyone with a scrap of intelligence would go for black or blue or any other colour that is not red and white.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
charles said:
Why is Uniteds away kit in black it is ridiculous,its very hard to pick a teammate out against the background of the crowd, it should be all white with red trim,after all they are our colours not black or blue as they have been, I find it hard to comprehend anyone with a scrap of intelligence would go for black or blue or any other colour that is not red and white.

Perhaps to intimidate the opposition:D ....but tbh I don't know...

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
charles said:
You make a valid point Charles. Black probably wasnt the best choice but i still fimd it a lovely jersey all the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts