Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
how pathetic those fans are :(

Wenger made them and now he gets all the blame
do they watch their matches did they watch how clumsy and poor Toure and Gallas are how their back four are playing like ****
can they look at their week midfield that can't win the position of the ball and their chance missing attack

can't those fans look at the facts which destroyed arsenal like Rocisky and Eduardo injures and the leave of Flamini and Gilberto
they can't keep control of the ball since Flamini and Gilberto left them as they struggle to control the midfield with Fabergass and Nasri

stupid fans hope Wenger leaves they don't deserve him

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
The fans are right wenger has done a great job but over the last few years he has let it slip, he hasn't bought enough experienced players and has let players go when they are still needed. Not getting flamini signed on a long term deal is one of the biggest mistakes he has ever made, it's not like he hasn't had the money to buy players either he is just to focused on building a young flashy team that does nothing.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Just been listening to talk sport in the car and the arsenal fans are calling for wengers head , how fickle are they he has been pretty succesful over the years and done it by not spending as money as chelsea and us.
He had his tranfer budget capped during the new stadium project as well.
Have not got no sympathy for them though , i hate ****neys second only to the scousers

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
abojodeh said:
how pathetic those fans are :(

Wenger made them and now he gets all the blame
do they watch their matches did they watch how clumsy and poor Toure and Gallas are how their back four are playing like ****
can they look at their week midfield that can't win the position of the ball and their chance missing attack

can't those fans look at the facts which destroyed arsenal like Rocisky and Eduardo injures and the leave of Flamini and Gilberto
they can't keep control of the ball since Flamini and Gilberto left them as they struggle to control the midfield with Fabergass and Nasri

stupid fans hope Wenger leaves they don't deserve him

lol abo - and who is to blame for flamini,gilberto and hleb departure ?

and who is to blame for failing to buy a quality midfeilder while having the cash to spend...remember what the chairman said - if wengers wants to spend 30 million on a single player he has our approval to do it ! arsenal are officially the 3rd richest club in the world...

it all wenger's fault - the guy is sick and i'm praying to for him to stay there cos i love watching his trophy haul - 3 EPL titles !lmao

btw ( let us not caunt those mickey mouse cups)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stretty said:
Just been listening to talk sport in the car and the arsenal fans are calling for wengers head , how fickle are they he has been pretty succesful over the years and done it by not spending as money as chelsea and us.
He had his tranfer budget capped during the new stadium project as well.
Have not got no sympathy for them though , i hate ****neys second only to the scousers
i actually opened a thread about their warchest...it has nothing to do with the new stadium...oh he has the cahs to spend - he just refuses to do it mate ...and thank God for that !

in fact he's not doing a good piece of business after all because he gets young lads form other clubs for cheap and then he lets' them go for cheap too...

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
CROoney said:
lol abo - and who is to blame for flamini,gilberto and hleb departure ?

and who is to blame for failing to buy a quality midfeilder while having the cash to spend...remember what the chairman said - if wengers wants to spend 30 million on a single player he has our approval to do it ! arsenal are officially the 3rd richest club in the world...

it all wenger's fault - the guy is sick and i'm praying to for him to stay there cos i love watching his trophy haul - 3 EPL titles !lmao

btw ( let us not caunt those mickey mouse cups)
its hard to tell your players that your team can win trophies and will be successful while that team can't win a single trophy
Flamini and Hleb (even Gilberto) left for Glory and winning trophies
Ac milan play in the uefa but Flamini knows that fact that milan have a good chance of winning the uefa cup and winning the eufa better than playing in he ucl and not winning
so its not wenger fault

arsnel tried to sign Alonso when he was about to leave but liverpool didn't want to sell Alonso unless they get Barry
then Barry-liverpool saga ended and ending the chances of Alonso leaving
wenger tried to sign barry but he already knows that barry won't leave
so what midfield options he have left ?

and wenger won 3 epls 4 fa cups and a runner up of ucl and uefa and its not bad for a manager who manage a team in the hardest league in the world

Arsene had a decent season this year he lost to Stroke and Hull a two teams that shocked the football world y their brilliant form, he lost to fulham and that was a bad start but other results were good in the ucl and some epl matches

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
abojodeh said:
its hard to tell your players that your team can win trophies and will be successful while that team can't win a single trophy

but enough with the talk wenger -why does he have an urge to talk to them about winning trophies , go on and win a trophy [/COLOR]..it's his job after allFlamini and Hleb (even Gilberto) left for Glory and winning trophies -right they left to bigger clubs..serious clubs-where future is bright and they clearly lost faith in wenger

Ac milan play in the uefa but Flamini knows that fact that milan have a good chance of winning the uefa cup and winning the eufa better than playing in he ucl and not winning
so its not wenger fault - lol - yes it is - because he knows that milan can win a trophy and arsenal CAN'T

arsnel tried to sign Alonso when he was about to leave but liverpool didn't want to sell Alonso unless they get Barry
then Barry-liverpool saga ended and ending the chances of Alonso leaving
wenger tried to sign barry but he already knows that barry won't leave
so what midfield options he have left ? -ermmm - plan B ???why persuading only 1 player

and wenger won 3 epls 4 fa cups and a runner up of ucl and uefa and its not bad for a manager who manage a team in the hardest league in the world- mickey mouse cups....and being a runner up is not actually a winner - he has an L tag for it..

Arsene had a decent season this year he lost to Stroke and Hull a two teams that shocked the football world y their brilliant form, he lost to fulham and that was a bad start but other results were good in the ucl and some epl matches- you don't actually mean that do you

nice ......

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
abojodeh said:
second that
Abo i was being sarcastic , because people are always carping on about their beautiful football.
To me we play the best football , we usually score the most goals and concede the fewest thats why we have been the most succesful team , we also play fantastic flowing attacking football

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
CROoney said:
i actually opened a thread about their warchest...it has nothing to do with the new stadium...oh he has the cahs to spend - he just refuses to do it mate ...and thank God for that !

in fact he's not doing a good piece of business after all because he gets young lads form other clubs for cheap and then he lets' them go for cheap too...
I was merely pointing out he has had cash restrictions during the stadium move , and that makes his success even better somethig the arse fans dont seem to appreciate

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stretty said:
I was merely pointing out he has had cash restrictions during the stadium move , and that makes his success even better somethig the arse fans dont seem to appreciate
maybe i'm wrong but did they actually win anything in that period :confused:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
stretty said:
i know a fair few big arsenal fans from other websites and most of them are very greatful to wenger for what he has done he has turned the club into one of thebiggest in europe the stadium the youth system etc etc. However they are getting annoyed at the team to much flair and youth and not enough experience and quality, they are meant to have ahd this great team for the last 2-3 years now but have done nothing if anytihng the team is going backwards ratehr than forwards, they think that wenger needs to change things round maybe or go if all he wants is pretty football that wins nothing.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Well is it easy to win a league with a hard rivals like Chelsea and United are in ?

Chelsea were able to get any player they want unlike Arsenal

Wenger was doing a brilliant job with arsenal but he decided to start building a team based on young guns and his team had a great mix of experience and youth in 2004 with some great players like Henry Campbell Pires etc.. and some young players like Reyes Toure Fabregas Persie etc... but he started making some mistakes like selling Kanu Campbell Pires Henry and depending allot on his youth
and he should have knew that youth can make a brilliant job but they can't do that job for a long time and they can't handle the pressure and keep the momentum because of the lack of experience

at the start of 2007/2008 season Arsenal were the best team in europe but when we started our brilliant form and started to add pressure on them they started to fail and lose like in december and january

Wenger have a great plan that can't work and i think his mistake was not signing enough mature players but believe me Wenger should stay because if he stays for more 5 years his team will reach their peak and he can do a good job with them

Wenger plans are for the future :)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
CROoney said:
maybe i'm wrong but did they actually win anything in that period :confused:
Not quite sure mate but it doesnt really matter , the only point is he spends money more carefully than the other big three thats all , i do not know if it comes from the top or he doesnt want to splash the cash himself

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
stretty said:
Abo i was being sarcastic , because people are always carping on about their beautiful football.
To me we play the best football , we usually score the most goals and concede the fewest thats why we have been the most succesful team , we also play fantastic flowing attacking football
to be honest i think Arsenal play the most beautiful football but not the most successful
we have a mix of that (success and sexy footie)

their great passing a the way the control the midfield is a joy to the eye

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
abojodeh said:
Well is it easy to win a league with a hard rivals like Chelsea and United are in ?

Chelsea were able to get any player they want unlike Arsenal

Wenger was doing a brilliant job with arsenal but he decided to start building a team based on young guns and his team had a great mix of experience and youth in 2004 with some great players like Henry Campbell Pires etc.. and some young players like Reyes Toure Fabregas Persie etc... but he started making some mistakes like selling Kanu Campbell Pires Henry and depending allot on his youth
and he should have knew that youth can make a brilliant job but they can't do that job for a long time and they can't handle the pressure and keep the momentum because of the lack of experience

at the start of 2007/2008 season Arsenal were the best team in europe but when we started our brilliant form and started to add pressure on them they started to fail and lose like in december and january

Wenger have a great plan that can't work and i think his mistake was not signing enough mature players but believe me Wenger should stay because if he stays for more 5 years his team will reach their peak and he can do a good job with them

Wenger plans are for the future :)

absolutely disagree - let's go slowly

"Chelsea were able to get any player they want unlike Arsenal " - do i need to mention again that according to their chairman they had the money to buy whoever they like ?
and money don't win you trophies - look at inter,real and liverpool ( yes liverpool 9 -scousers have been one of the clubs that have spent the biggest amount of money since the PL was established ...i actually read that they spent more than inter - i dunno if that's true

" but he started making some mistakes like selling Kanu Campbell Pires Henry and depending allot on his youth
and he should have knew that youth can make a brilliant job but they can't do that job for a long time and they can't handle the pressure and keep the momentum because of the lack of experience"
-good point - shows that HE is to blame ...he done things in the past but you can't live in the past - football is evolving and no one is taking away his achivements in the past--although i don't think he did anything special exept for that 2004 season-----

"at the start of 2007/2008 season Arsenal were the best team in europe but when we started our brilliant form and started to add pressure on them they started to fail and lose like in december and january "
-again - that's because he's got the looser tag :p

"Wenger have a great plan that can't work and i think his mistake was not signing enough mature players but believe me Wenger should stay because if he stays for more 5 years his team will reach their peak and he can do a good job with them

Wenger plans are for the future"

and this is where i disagree - because thank God he thinks only for a year in advance - then he realises that he hasn't renewed some conctratcs of his main players...soon cesc will leave and he will be left rebulding every year...he's been rebuilding for 4 years now...

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
abojodeh said:
to be honest i think Arsenal play the most beautiful football but not the most successful
we have a mix of that (success and sexy footie)

their great passing a the way the control the midfield is a joy to the eye
Abo the reason why they are struggling is because they cannot control the midfield , they have never replaced viera as a leader and commanding figure in the middle.
Fabregas is a decent player but doesnt command the midfield , this is also the reason why their back four are always exposed .

1 - 20 of 51 Posts