Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or maybe just me :)

I'm not booking through a travel agent or anything like that.

The only 3 things I definitely have to do are OT (obviously), Stirling castle, and a trip to Glasgow for a day or so to say hi to a few friends.

I'm not a bar/club type of person, but I don't mind going for music/chat. I like history (hense Stirling) and scenery.

I'm pretty sure I've got about 14-15 days over there, and I don't want a minute of it to be idle! I'll be without any primary contacts or transportation (other than public). Let me know if you have any suggestions on what I can/should do. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Manchester is covered for you by me mate ( in more ways than one ;) , MIBs will look out for ya ). Just let me know how many days you're in the republic and sort of stuff you are into, all will be taken care of. : )
Need to know if you're driving or using public transport, there's thousands of things to see or go to in Manc or even more within 1 hour by public transport.
Visit to OT, I know how to get discounts for tour/megawhore/redcafe and match ( maybe even free ), know some great little pubs with good old fashioned history, not the trendy yuppie crap.
Do not do anything through tourist guides mate, you'll get ripped for loadsa cash and not see the REAL Manchester.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright guys... It is approximately 29 hours until I board the plane. If anyone wants to meet up let me know. I'll be checking the forum probably 1 more time (tomorrow sometime at work) before I go.

If you want to try to meet up I'm going to be in Edinburgh from 2 - 4, Glasgow 4 - 6, Manchester 6 - 15th. Send me a PM or post in here if you're interested in meeting up, and I'll give you my mobile so we can arrange a meeting. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts