Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Manchester United is another world. The infrastructure that they have, how they work, how to train, the tranquility with which they prepare for games, the structure that supports the team, the patience they have to integrate their reinforcements, everything is fantastic.

These were the words of Benfica youth coach Sergio Camacho as he spent two weeks with Manchester United coaching staff last month. Sergio Camacho was given the chance to work with Carlos Queiroz and the players while at Manchester United and get to be in technical area at the Birmingham City match with Carlos giving him tips for future reference.

"It was a dream come true. In fact, it was more important than that."

Camacho is working towards his coaching badges and revealed he actually rejected an offer from Porto to take charge of Benfica's junior setup in Leiria.

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Yeah, I'd expect he'd come to United sometime in the future. If Carlos takes over as manager, he may become his assistant or reserve team coach or something like that.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I believe they would too. Infact I reckon they do.

But, nethertheless great experience for Mr.Camacho. :D

·
Registered
788 Posts
Its good to hear good things about our Infrastructure, Fair play to Mr.Camacho, good experience for him, Going back to Portugal with good things to say about United is very good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts