#
#
#
#
#

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
geez...what a wondeful world we live in...i could never be bothered assembling and reassembling etc this lol

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Red Devil said:
Dont you have a school to go to ;) Too much free time young lady
When I go to my work I have some time free so I come to this place and make some posts.......lots of posts actually, lol :p

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
When I go to my work I have some time free so I come to this place and make some posts.......lots of posts actually, lol :p
lol we can see that by ur efforts tonight :D :cool:

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SolskjaertheLegend said:
lol we can see that by ur efforts tonight :D :cool:
Well..........

If I say nothing there's not really much point to signing up is there Mr, lol.....

Anyway - I can talk for Romania I can - non stop for 15 hours is not problem for me huh :confused:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Well..........

If I say nothing there's not really much point to signing up is there Mr, lol.....

Anyway - I can talk for Romania I can - non stop for 15 hours is not problem for me huh :confused:
i was joking - it was just when i came on and hit the new post button every post was by u lol......im not complaining or anything :)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SolskjaertheLegend said:
i was joking - it was just when i came on and hit the new post button every post was by u lol......im not complaining or anything :)
I know this, lol.....I was on a mission to fill the new posts with mine, lol.......managed it too ?!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts