Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 1151 Posts

·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
We have a thread for him I think.
I haven't seen him play much, I don't remember how he was like when he played against us, if he even played that is.
Is he worth it?

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have a thread for him I think.
I haven't seen him play much, I don't remember how he was like when he played against us, if he even played that is.
Is he worth it?
He was brilliant against us.

Has a bit raw edges and prefers to play as AM at the moment, but definite potential to be top class.

·
Registered
26,222 Posts
Fucking hell. All summer we've been making insulting and embarrassing offers for players, now suddenly we're offering three times the amount a player is worth. The mind boggles. Desperation if true. :facepalm

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fucking hell. All summer we've been making insulting and embarrassing offers for players, now suddenly we're offering three times the amount a player is worth. The mind boggles. Desperation if true. :facepalm
He's worth 10 million Euros ? o_O

Anyways, Given their previous record Athletic won't sell for anything less than the release clause of 36 million euros, and evne then it might have to be a hostile transfer.

Dunno, if he would want to do that this late. All this assuming it is true anyway but Cadena Cope did break the Thiago to Bayern story.

·
Registered
26,222 Posts

Anyways, Given their previous record Athletic won't sell for anything less than the release clause of 36 million euros, and evne then it might have to be a hostile transfer.

Dunno, if he would want to do that this late. All this assuming it is true anyway but Cadena Cope did break the Thiago to Bayern story.
He's a good player, worth €18 million at best.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, so let's move on. If we pay the release clause for him, I will fly to Manchester, kidnap Kagawa and sacrifice him to Satan before killing myself by walking through a Millwall pub wearing a Hammers kit.
Move on where ?

·
Only God Knows
239 Posts

Cadena is reliable from what I understand. They broke the Thiago to Bayern story like you shared.

1 - 20 of 1151 Posts