Manchester United Talk banner

1141 - 1151 of 1151 Posts

·
http://www.viewsbank.com/referral/777a35d7
1,447 Posts
Herrera did desire to come here but once he saw how farcical of a job Moyes was doing here he changed his mind and thought it would be better for him to stay at Bilbao and wait for interest from better clubs, why move when Bilbao are playing better football than we currently are, i think lots of top players are looking at us as a fading force so we'll just have to make do with second rate talent like Fellaini, i know depressing isn't it :facepalm

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Herrera did desire to come here but once he saw how farcical of a job Moyes was doing here he changed his mind and thought it would be better for him to stay at Bilbao and wait for interest from better clubs, why move when Bilbao are playing better football than we currently are, i think lots of top players are looking at us as a fading force so we'll just have to make do with second rate talent like Fellaini, i know depressing isn't it :facepalm
None of that made sense.

Not one bit.

·
Registered
426 Posts
don't smoke bro.. don't smoke :unsure:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Money

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
one of the worst things ive ever read..absolutely shocking levels of stupidity here

1141 - 1151 of 1151 Posts