Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
i rekon he will get minutes against Zenit..glad he's back with the squad to prove himself as last year although he was outstanding, Theres still a hell of alot more to come.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I don't think he will be involved against Portsmouth. SAF said Anderson looked tired towards the end of last season and that was why he didn't play him as much. He will want him to get some rest before coming back into the squad.

I wouldn't be suprised though if the first game he played for us this season was in the starting XI at Anfield.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
To those who said he looked like crap, you should thank Dunga for that. Brazil's strategy was get the ball to 'dinho anytime you have the ball, and let him turn it over. It was a disgrace to see the samba boys flow everything through a out of shape has-been. Anderson was working his socks off like always. Also doesn't help when two of your teammates get red cards. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
If we dont get a new striker in we could be going to Stamford Bridge, and Anfield with a three man midfield containing Hargo Scholsey and Anderson, i think Fergie will want to make sure Ando's alright before taking him to Pompey, but if we can take him down to the south coast it will be a bonus because if nothing else he'll be a brilliant impact sub.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I think he will play him....... why wouldnt he??? give a reason why
Its the start of the season and he is fresh, if he is home tomorrow he will play monday, its loads of time for him to rest. we need him

·
Registered
736 Posts
Ferguson in Anderson SOS call

ALEX FERGUSON may rush Anderson back from China to ease Manchester United’s injury crisis.

With Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs and Owen Hargreaves out, the United boss is short on midfield options for Monday night’s Premier League clash at Portsmouth.

Fergie will be tempted to call back Anderson, whose Brazil side lost 3-0 to Argentina in the Olympic semis yesterday.

The star’s tournament now ends after Friday’s bronze-medal play-off with Belgium. -TheSun

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
No Chance we will play against Pompey, he will be tired etc.... Hope to see him in Starting 11 for Trip to Anfield!

Cmon Fergie... Sign Berba BEFORE The Pompey Game :p

21 - 33 of 33 Posts