Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
Not initially, because he hasn't made the required 10 appearances. I think he might get one of the spares or one on special dispensation, but I'm not really sure what the rules are :confused:

Anyway, fantastic thread RFR :thumbsup: :rofl:
Yeah, I think he'll get one on 'special dispensation'. We did the same with Henrik Larsson, so I'm pretty sure Macheda will get one.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Sorry about the late arrival to the MUT celebrations but we're champions and its a great feeling! :cool: Have been having alot of fun rubbing it in the face of my mates who probably hate me right now haha

Anyway its great for players like rafael and anderson and even nani who has not had a great season by any means to have winners medals. One thing these players get at united is a sens eof real professionalism and the hunger to win and they know how to do it. Even if some players do not make it at united, they have had that experience and have been around players like ronaldo/rooney and the legends like giggs/scholes and neville. It really is an unbelieveable start to the careers of the three of them!

They must love their life at united!

pz!:cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.