Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone give an opinion on what will I say...

Anderson, Luis Nani & Hargreaves are a new boy at Old Trafford.Portugal wonderkid "Luis Nani" can replace Ryan Giggs, England New Hero "Owen Hargreaves" can replace Paul Scholes and partnering with Michael Carrick, and the NEW Brazilian Ronaldinho "Anderson" can be our new STRIKER cause he can play forward even that we knowed that he usually play as a attacking midfielder, he can partnering with our wonderkid Wayne Rooney and beat that suck Chelsea...

So the season of 2007/2008 would be..

Van Der Sar

Neville Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Ronaldo Hargreaves Carrick Nani

Anderson Rooney

This is my opinion...So what do you say..?....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Anderson and Nani will start off as impact players on the bench and to say that the tenacious tacker Hargreaves will be merged into a new Paul Scholes is ridiculous. From his passing and goal quality, Michael Carrick will surely be given the freedom of the ginger midfielder.

Nani will need time to settle and being the lanky young thing he is, will probably go on a bulk-up training schedule until he can cope with the premier league. However, he is technically magnificent and both Anderson and Nani are fast, intelligent dribblers with an eye for a goal.

Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes will become super subs that can make magic in the last twenty minutes and I'm excited at that prospect. I think we'll need to bring in a world-class striker and I think Louis Saha might be out the door because Fergie has given him so much patience and time, but he's just not fit enough.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Erm to be honest...on going what fergie has liked to do over the years these players have come in at a young age so that they can be taught the ropes by retiring players (Scholes n Giggs)...After these 2 being integeral parts into winning the season i would expect for the first half of the seeason for the team to stay the same...with obviusly the 3 new boiz gettin in the squad here nt here....

I reckon in this time they will be kept fresh and taught to be mature and level headed by the esperienced members of the squad...I would then expect for us to see the " latest boiz to get alot more games in the second half of the season where i feel Giggs struggled this year due to fatigue so thats when theese boiz will hav there energy unleahed against teams...I dnot lyk how Anderson is being Called the new ronaldinho...yes he has flare like him...yet he is his own player and if huge pressure is piled on him people will easily start to argue against his purchase if he dus not play like a "Ronaldinho" straight away.

HArgreaves he is as experienced as it cums as a player...he had won everything in Germany...so i reckon he will just roatate midfile dplaces with the other two carrick n scholes depending on teams they play or whether some one is slighly tired or not...i think in order for this 2 succeed these 3 hav to get on rele well and b on the sme wavelength bcz if we hav 2 strt rotatin the midfield centr 2 around every week it could cause players not thinking the sme and causing mistakes so lets hope it will work...

i dont think anderson will start upfornt with rooney straight form the off as they are both similar players rooney being better obviously...so we want a bit of vary in there, therefore i think this is ovcious we shud b signin a new striker whio is a propa CF goalscoring machine.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think they will both be subs in the first year it will take tme for them to settle in and i think giggs and scholes have lots to offer at least for another year, i also think scholes would be good at least the next 2 years

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think they will both be subs in the first year it will take tme for them to settle in and i think giggs and scholes have lots to offer at least for another year, i also think scholes would be good at least the next 2 years

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Anderson and nani will be players for the future. Im more interested in this Anderson lad. I reckon he will impress far more than Nani. He is a great player with loads of skill and he gets right stuck in from what i hear. But his most interesting weapon for me is his amazing acceleration off the mark. He is very quick and he is versatile. Still think we need a striker (Hunt, Eto'o or Torres would do nicely). We have a great squad now with loads of back up so the future is very bright. Anderson and Nani will be brought into the team slowly. Hargreaves will have a much bigger role.He is established. There will be a lot of rotation next year so all the lads stay fresh. We wont be needing Hargreaves to protect the back four in games at home against the likes of Wigan,Fulham or ManCity. Every game will bring a new challenge and a different game plan. We will now have lots of subs capable of making an impact. I dont expect to see too much of Nani or Anderson in the first year or so but if they are playing unbelievably it would be hard to drop them but sure thats Fergies job.
Im just extremely happy to be a Man United fan at the moment. Bring on next season.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anderson can work as a forward close to the Raul mold I think so it means there is more people in need of marking as this season we have had goals come from a number of players and I think with these we will be even more of a threat - this does pretty much push Olie and others further down the pecking order and I think this season coming we wont see him much apart from cameo roles.

Top notch signings and with Hargrieves as well we are rocking - I am not bothered if we get a striker or not - perhaps with the cost of this lot we will need to sell to buy maybe as the 3 are not coming cheap.

·
Registered
73 Posts
MuX said:
Erm to be honest...on going what fergie has liked to do over the years these players have come in at a young age so that they can be taught the ropes by retiring players (Scholes n Giggs)...After these 2 being integeral parts into winning the season i would expect for the first half of the seeason for the team to stay the same...with obviusly the 3 new boiz gettin in the squad here nt here....

I reckon in this time they will be kept fresh and taught to be mature and level headed by the esperienced members of the squad...I would then expect for us to see the " latest boiz to get alot more games in the second half of the season where i feel Giggs struggled this year due to fatigue so thats when theese boiz will hav there energy unleahed against teams...I dnot lyk how Anderson is being Called the new ronaldinho...yes he has flare like him...yet he is his own player and if huge pressure is piled on him people will easily start to argue against his purchase if he dus not play like a "Ronaldinho" straight away.

HArgreaves he is as experienced as it cums as a player...he had won everything in Germany...so i reckon he will just roatate midfile dplaces with the other two carrick n scholes depending on teams they play or whether some one is slighly tired or not...i think in order for this 2 succeed these 3 hav to get on rele well and b on the sme wavelength bcz if we hav 2 strt rotatin the midfield centr 2 around every week it could cause players not thinking the sme and causing mistakes so lets hope it will work...

i dont think anderson will start upfornt with rooney straight form the off as they are both similar players rooney being better obviously...so we want a bit of vary in there, therefore i think this is ovcious we shud b signin a new striker whio is a propa CF goalscoring machine.
Good views, although made in a profoundly dyslexic manner.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My line up would be (from left to right)

Foster

Evra Ferdinand Vidic G.Neville

Giggs/Nani Hargreaves Scholes/Carrick/Anderson C.Ronaldo

Rooney Saha

I think we have a fantastic team for next season....a blend of youth...maturity and experience. I hope Nani & Anderson adapt fast...i expect Anderson to adapt the quickest though.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Spot on Billz. Its a fantastic looking team for next season, so many options its frightening. As you had been saying Saha could leave or he could make way for a new striker. We need one more signing this summer: a great striker. Could be Huntelaar, Eto'o or Anelka. Who knows? In an ideal world it would be Berbatov(who incidentaly just scored 2 for Bulgaria) but whatever happens our team WILL be the best team in Europe.

VDS will be in goals as Foster is having surgery on his knee and will miss a good part of next season . I have the same opinion of Anderson as well. I expect big things from him. From what I have seen and heard he will be awesome. Dunga and everyone in Brazil and Portugal have been banging on about how good this kid is. They have already labelled him the "new" Ronaldihno and Nani is supposodly the "new" Ronaldo. Crikey even if they are half right we are in for some more good times.
C'mon United!

·
Registered
24 Posts
nani and anderson will spend the majority of this season on the bench learning the trade from the likes of giggsy, scholes and ronny....with hargreaves playing a lot more than the other two...i still think a new striker is required....smith, gabby richardson and fletcher can leave

·
Registered
249 Posts
What makes me happy now is that at the bench their will be many options for the fergie & the ability of resting players since we fight in 4 differant titles we always had a lack of bench players no valuable options for improvment I suggest to keep them at the bench for a while giving them a 15-30mins a match or a start when resting a player & play them a full match in the league cup tell they adapt. Nani would take giggs place & would be a key for the counter attacks if needed switching places with ronaldo since he also plays good in either L/R. For anderson I prefer to play him next to rooney he is good in 1-2s,fast & nice goal creator. now fergie can use 4-4-2 formation or 4-2-3-1 with a new good goal scorer

The 4-4-2 will be the same as before but with chosing between Owen & scholes

The 4-2-3-1 would be for attacking so he can use the new keys :

----------------VDS

wes/gary---rio---vidic----Evra/heinze

-------Carrick--------Owen/Scholes

ronaldo-----anderson-----Nani

-------------NS/Rooney

NS= New stricker

He may use rooney in andersons place with the NS in front.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nani and Anderson might not turn out as such top class players. not every player is successful in the Premiership.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Nani

It was great to see Nani scoring a goal in Portugal's 2-1 win over Belgium in the Euro Qualifyers. He cut in from the left to fire home. He also won the man of the match award. This is what we hope to see him doing for United.

·
Registered
166 Posts
IMO anderson will not be played as a striker...he's best to be played in the position behind strikers similar to scholsey or ronaldinho, nani in place for giggsy....i would have prefered stuart downing... hargreaves will have a multi role in the squad...and we still need a world class striker...thus this hinting of mister David Gill bout spending more in the market

·
Registered
38 Posts
For me this would be an interesting situation - strong all over with protection for the back 4 asuming we dont get another striker that is.

VDS

Nev Rio Vidic Evra

Harg

Ronaldo Scholes Giggs

Rooney Anderson

Bench

Foster
Nani
Carrick
Smith or Saha (whoever survies the chop) Saha prefered
Heinze (if he is still there, not likely) or O'Shea

Bring Nani on for 2nd half to get some experience.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts