Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anderson has revealed Manchester United teammate Nani is a real chatterbox!

The Brazil midfielder said: "Nani never stops talking. I lived with him for two months when I first came to Manchester and he just never kept quiet!

"I wanted to sleep, he'd keep talking, and never seemed to stop!"

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:

Anderson has revealed Manchester United teammate Nani is a real chatterbox!

The Brazil midfielder said: "Nani never stops talking. I lived with him for two months when I first came to Manchester and he just never kept quiet!
"I wanted to sleep, he'd keep talking, and never seemed to stop!"
well that explains why anderson was so rubbish in the first 2 months...what a lack of sleep does to a person

·
Registered
126 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
well that explains why anderson was so rubbish in the first 2 months...what a lack of sleep does to a person

After todays game

would u like to reconsider that statement

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
would u like to reconsider that statement
good performance today but cant forgive him for some of the shocking displays last week in particular!!

fletcher played a stormer today and got a brace, im not gonna read into that too much!!!!!!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
i now know you have a different idea to me on who plays well and when

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
haggler said:
i now know you have a different idea to me on who plays well and when
it was a joke mate..i was reffering on anderson's first month where he was a bit unsettled ...which is ok for a young lad

eoininho said:
good performance today but cant forgive him for some of the shocking displays last week in particular!!

fletcher played a stormer today and got a brace, im not gonna read into that too much!!!!!!
why did you pick out nani above all the others who were crap that day... he's been doing great overall... has more goals than giggs and assists too..in fewer matches:p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Must admit his poor performances were a dim and distant memory when he started ball juggling earlier. Must have been pushing for MOTM if Rooney, Anderson & Fletch didn;t show.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts