Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Probably split ends

My sister said his cainrows arent up to standards (shes a hairdresser)

on a side note never watch football with a females

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Its not a hair cut really. Rio said that in China there was no one who could brade his hair so Anderson had to wait 'till he came to Manchester, but obviously the first thing he did was play for us.

I think it'll be 'fixed' already.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I had a feeling someone would create a topic on this. Anderson's hair looked awful against Pompey compared to what it did last season.

At least it didn't seem to effect his performance. I couldn't really care less how his hair looked as long as he performs on the pitch ;)

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
jd_united said:
I had a feeling someone would create a topic on this. Anderson's hair looked awful against Pompey compared to what it did last season.

At least it didn't seem to effect his performance. I couldn't really care less how his hair looked as long as he performs on the pitch ;)
i was going to but i couldnt find a pic on it so i thought not haha yeah i bet hell have it sorted soon and look like the preditor again

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
looked like he just fell from a house party after falling asleep and some smart arse took a choppers to it, need a hedge clippers for that hair lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts