Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Was looking to post about Mr Anderson, it saddens me that this is the thread I have to post it in, who gives a toss about his bloody hair, I wouldnt give a rats if he went to David James for hair advice...

Anyway, what I came in to say is just how impressed I am with this young fella, he really is delivering on the promise he showed last season and he just looks like he's really enjoyin himself out there as well, how much stress do you think it puts Fergie under thinking of having to pick a CM partnership out of Anderson, Scholes, Carrick, Hargreaves and Fletcher. I feel for the other guys because Anderson is almost undroppable and likewise Paul (Peter Pan) Scholes who makes it look like he invented the game. I bet a certain French manager in London would kill to have these midfield options...

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
its will grow back relax ;)
but i didn't like his haircut since the Olympics
Nice we bury the striker issue for something more essential. If its gonna be glamour football we have to look posh.

My view on changes:

Fletcher- mohikan
Ronaldo- Ronaldo WC02 haircut
Nani - blond curly hair
van der Sar - afro
Tevez and Possebon - flat top
Scholes - ponytail

:rolleyes:

·
Banned
836 Posts
I had cornrows 2 years ago during the World Cup, and they were very hard to keep and maintain, it cost me 45 quid but I had to keep going back as they kept coming loose. Rio mentioned on MUTV that Anderson found it hard to find someone to do his hair in China but he said I'm sure he'll find someone in Manchester to fix them.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

that's not his natural hair...he has extensions...as rio said..."His barnet's shocking at the minute! His EXTENSIONS have come out and he's been in China where he's had nobody with the capability to braid him up. Hopefully now he's back in Manchester he can get hold of the person who normally does it for him!"...

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
rubberdecky83 said:
Was looking to post about Mr Anderson, it saddens me that this is the thread I have to post it in, who gives a toss about his bloody hair, I wouldnt give a rats if he went to David James for hair advice...

Anyway, what I came in to say is just how impressed I am with this young fella, he really is delivering on the promise he showed last season and he just looks like he's really enjoyin himself out there as well, how much stress do you think it puts Fergie under thinking of having to pick a CM partnership out of Anderson, Scholes, Carrick, Hargreaves and Fletcher. I feel for the other guys because Anderson is almost undroppable and likewise Paul (Peter Pan) Scholes who makes it look like he invented the game. I bet a certain French manager in London would kill to have these midfield options...
lol I know what ya mean. Should have posted in here maybe?
http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-utd-chat/14014-anderson-free-role.html
We have to allow for a small portion of our threads to be highly silly in content ;)
Good to see ya back anyway Mr.Decky

Anyway, back on topic.....lol
No one has mentioned the quotes Rio said about it and Jonner on MUTV.
Rio said that 'his barnet was shocking' :D and Oshea said they all took the **** out of him.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
jd_united said:
I had a feeling someone would create a topic on this. Anderson's hair looked awful against Pompey compared to what it did last season.

At least it didn't seem to effect his performance. I couldn't really care less how his hair looked as long as he performs on the pitch ;)
a post of some sense. well said.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
yup agree with the sensible posts who cares what the guys hair is like it's what his feet are doin on the pitch that concerns me

21 - 32 of 32 Posts