Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not just a great player but also a great lad. You can tell he loves the fans.
I found this nice story here. He made a young fan very happy.
Its great to hear stories like this for a change.
If anyone has other decent stories like this of a players kindness then post em up.




12-year-old sings his way into Anderson's heart
http://www.straitstimes.com/Free/Story/BgSty_261412_1.html

WHILE his soccer hero sprayed passes across the pitch, young fan Nishok Kunalan broke into constant song.

'Anderson-son-son,' sang the Manchester United supporter, who kept up with the Anderson fan chant throughout Brazil's training session.

His passionate display did not go unnoticed. At the end of the training, Brazilian midfielder Anderson, who plays for United,
strode over to the stands and presented Nishok with a pair of boots. The 12-year-old even got to spend some time with his favourite player -
hugging and chatting - before a flurry of media attention.

Overwhelmed by the gesture, Nishok broke into joyous tears.

'I can't believe it. It's my dream come true,' he said.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's quality the way the kid kept up with the Anderson fan chant
throughout the entire training session. lol
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
this type of attitude what a good player should have outside the field :)
this is how a true Manchester United player should act
not like that boy who you die to see him :mad:
god bless Anderson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
What a man !

Unlike a certain Robbie Keane that told my best mate (a spurs fan) to **** off after our game at the Lane last season when he simply asked Robbie for an autograph, still seems about right considering it looks like he will be joining the scousers doesn't it :) lol
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
Drew9 said:
What a man !

Unlike a certain Robbie Keane that told my best mate (a spurs fan) to **** off after our game at the Lane last season when he simply asked Robbie for an autograph, still seems about right considering it looks like he will be joining the scousers doesn't it :) lol
robbie keane have said that really :eek:
i always though the keane is a nice guy :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
abojodeh said:
robbie keane have said that really :eek:
i always though the keane is a nice guy :(
well you'd be surprised abo wouldnt you, he seems a top bloke in front of the camera but it's not always the same outside of the media circus, he was probably just upset because of Tevez's late goal :D:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Unfortuately, this doesn't happen enough in football.

Top gesture, top player and a top guy.

I got him on my away strip as well ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since this is a thread on Anderson lets talk about him as a player.
He burst onto the scene showing he could dominate the likes of
Fabregas and Gerrard. He got his chance last season mainly because the
likes of Carrick, Scholes and Hargo were all injured at some point.

Toward the end of last season he faded off, which is understandable
because of the amount of football he had played. He is an undoubted
talent who we will see making busting runs for many years to come.

But how much will he play next season?
Scholes, Carrick and Hargreaves are ahead in the pecking order and
rightly so. Will Anderson get as many games next year? I dont think he
will, but it will be exciting to watch him develop and score his first goal.
Im positive he has some crazy celebration planned as well. We know he
likes to dance lol
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Toward the end of last season he faded off, which is understandable
because of the amount of football he had played. He is an undoubted
talent who we will see making busting runs for many years to come.
yeah he was hell tired of the huge amount of football he have played
and he was desperate for a gaol too
Jazz_16 said:
But how much will he play next season?
Scholes, Carrick and Hargreaves are ahead in the pecking order and
rightly so. Will Anderson get as many games next year? I dont think he
will, but it will be exciting to watch him develop and score his first goal.
Im positive he has some crazy celebration planned as well. We know he
likes to dance lol
its 100% than anderson gona be better next year
and scholes maybe not the same old one
so anderson maybe rotated with scholesy sometimes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
Just on the point of great gestures by players, I remember
a story i heard a few years ago about David Beckham. During
the warm up at OT Becks was practising free kicks and one
went into the crowd and hit a young fan in the face.
Becks seen he hit him so he went up into the crowd and
asked the boy and his father to wait thereafter the match was
over and then after the match Becks brought the boy up the
boots he wore that day signed by him.

Another top bloke in my opionon.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
RedMurph7 said:
Just on the point of great gestures by players, I remember
a story i heard a few years ago about David Beckham. During
the warm up at OT Becks was practising free kicks and one
went into the crowd and hit a young fan in the face.
Becks seen he hit him so he went up into the crowd and
asked the boy and his father to wait thereafter the match was
over and then after the match Becks brought the boy up the
boots he wore that day signed by him.

Another top bloke in my opionon.
That's why Becks is still my hero.
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top