Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
198 Posts
Why has Nani dissappointed you this first season of his? Arsenal performance forgotten already? Spurs goal forgotten? Liverpool goal forgotten? Or have yey forgotten how he unselfishly let hargreaves hit the curler to win against Arsenal in the league recently for the 2-1 victory. Nani = 100% Badboy.

Anderson-son-son has done fantastic this gone season. Unbeliveable performances.. Against some of our biogger opponentes he was taken off because he was too much to handle. Had he remained on vs Chelsea, we'd have gotten ad raw or a win. Still, here is to him playing and scoring in the champoions league final though.. :)

·
Banned
198 Posts
NateR said:
I hope he plays in the Final. He hasn't played at all in recent weeks for some reason...
eXCEPT THE cHELSEA GAME.. THEN WHEN HE GOT STARTED, (sorry), he got subbed.. I think that was a decisive tactical move by ferguson. From this view, Ferguson wanted Anderson to get a real taste of Chelsea and to start penetrating them from the first whistle (of the referee, not fans). Soooo.. if Anderson can produce his best form for the champions league final, i think we could very well go for a 4 5 1 vs Chelsea to start with.. then when time calls up[on Tevez we introduce him and Ryan Giggs to strengthen things to control the game from the ballpark cengtre..

So, i think Ferguson and his 4 5 1 with Anderson and Nani to start are going in Moskov. i just hope we can get 2 good goals against Chelsea,, after the first we still attack, then at 65minutes we bring on El Giggso and Hargo and Tevez.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts