Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i was extremely happy to see Andershow score...realy realy happy. I hope he keeps improoving cause he has the talent and posibilities:)..good luck Andershow

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I'm really pleased he scored. Hopefully that'll give him more confidence to score goals.
Its been a really great year for Anderson. He's won Copa Ameriac, CL &PL and maybe even Olympic gold, with the Super Cup and World Club Championships. Thats more medals than most people will win in their entire careers.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
He will do what Fabregas did but better ;) Had a good season in his first season but didn't score, but second season (this season) will be full of goals and in the thick of the action and truly believe he will become an integral part of our team. And could form a formidable partnership with Carrick.

·
Registered
366 Posts
marty davidson said:
Anderson scored for Brazil against New Zealand :D

here is the goal

http://101greatgoals.magnify.net/item/4WHNXLX4PG3JZ7D8
I thought Anderson was unlucky not to score last season . Its great to see a player who is not afraid to get stuck in . You dont normally associate players from South America as players who will kick as much as they are kicked. I think Tevez has been a right little battler in preseason. There have been a couple of times when i thought he was going to deck the opposing player . In the past south American players have may be got a label of being bad losers but not our two , they just dont like losing to anyone.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts