Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
versa said:
Agree. He seems contented to sit back more and reluctant to run at players which I thought he was frightening last season on the few occasions he did it.
like his run agasint aston villa it all just open outta nowhere!

tbh anderson was one of my favourite if not my favourite player last season! i thought he was class and this season i was expecting him to devolp even more and to be one of the best midfilders in the prem but it hasnt worked out that way unfourtantly and hes struggling even to get into our team!

its funny how nani and anderson have struggled this season when there both close off the field with ronaldo perhaps hes a bad role model in terms of the night life? i dunno whats up but if he just concentrates on his football within 5 years i belive he will be one of the best midfilders in the world!

although he will have to improve his passing(good over 5 yards but over 20 and 30 its not the best) also his shooting will need to improve if he improves that he will get his goal and with his first goal will come a new confidince for the lad!

all in all im worried but i think he has enough about him to quash them worries sooner rather than latter

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
his form has been below par this season ii thought this season he would push on from his early form last season and really become a top class midfilder one of the best in the prem but he hasnt! the funny thing is that nani is the same he was very good last season but this season hes been frustrating besdies one good game agaisnt southampton! i know im probably reading into it too much but arent these too close friends maybe there going out and enjoying themselfs too much witch is affectring there form?

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
ander son son son hes better den kleberson ander son son son hes a midfiled magican to the left to the rite to the samba beart tonite he isc class with the brass and he shits on fabragas ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts