Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im very disappionted people aint throwing more support behind Ando.
Its not his fault his game time has been very limited this year due to the fact the fergie has his favourites in carrick fletcher and scholes, although in part i agree with carrick and fletcher playing certain games, i cant believe fergie thinks scholes is still up for the big games his gettin older and although never had any really pace is really gettin exposed with his advancing years. Anderson should be in team most weeks as he works extremely hard every game and also provides though killer passes and assists which sometimes go un noticed. Its understandable certain people bein negative because he hasnt scored a goal et but lets not forget how many assits he gaves and his penalty in the champions league final.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
its not about goals its about performance

since march he haven't been the same Ando tho he had two good games versus blackburn in cup and league
last season scholes was injured carrick had few injures and hargreaves missed allot so Anderson was used allot and burnt so he lost his amazing performance and started to be more into a normal player
and he started to care more about scoring coz of the demanding fans

i don't think he will score this season as he had a chance to score but he preferred to pass it

·
Registered
141 Posts
andersons not having a great season but hes not getting the run of games needed to play through it ,if anderson was at any other club hed be a regular after last season but here he will have to wait his turn.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Anyone even a little concerned???
It's weird, he was fabulous the first half of last season - I mean you could have justified starting him in every game. But since then he has gotten fewer starts and his performance/confidence has steadily declined. You wonder if something got him onto Fergies sh#t list.

He was very much below average today.

I hope he can shake off whatever is bothering him.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
I'm starting to think, the fact that he's yet to score is doing his head in. He's taking dumb shots in situations that he used to pass in. I was so excited after his performance at Fratton Park, it seemed as if he was going to pick up right where he left off last season, but I can't really think of a string of inspiring performances since then. That being said, he'll come good, just needs to get his head stuck on straight.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
No, it is just a second year slump. Nothing to be worried about, in my opinion. Although I understand why others can be bothered, but remember, he is young, and this is his second season at a MASSIVE club. He had no real break over the summer with the youth world cup (though i realize there was the Euro's as well for others), but come on. He has been fighting for positions with Fletcher who had a burst in form earlier this year to keep him out of the team sheet for a while. Give him time, and he will show his quality. Whether or not it is one of World class or as a solid member of the squad remains to be seen.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
MAybe the MAnchester weather is getting to him. I really rate Ando and he will come good again. None of our players apart from the defence have really got going this season. We can barely score. Our best and only midfielder this season has been carrick. MAybe if and when ando scores his confidence will rise and his game will improve.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
One thing I have to say is that he looks the most misrable guy Ive seen in my life Ive never seen him smile once.

Yeah the goal must be doing his head in but there is more to him then just goals he tracks back and creates breaks forward.

Maybe he hasnt played aswell this season but he was awesome last season and maybe over achieved so get off his back.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
red dave said:
One thing I have to say is that he looks the most misrable guy Ive seen in my life Ive never seen him smile once.

Yeah the goal must be doing his head in but there is more to him then just goals he tracks back and creates breaks forward.

Maybe he hasnt played aswell this season but he was awesome last season and maybe over achieved so get off his back.
Are you talking about Anderson here , because I have never seen him not smiling.

As fir his recent form, I have been complaining about it for the last month or two now.... But I think there is still hope for him though. He was class vs Blackburn in the CC like. Hopefully next season he turns into the top quality box to box midfielder we are all craving, I wouldn't put it past him , all he needs to do is het a goal or too and become more consistent.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Are you talking about Anderson here , because I have never seen him not smiling.

As fir his recent form, I have been complaining about it for the last month or two now.... But I think there is still hope for him though. He was class vs Blackburn in the CC like. Hopefully next season he turns into the top quality box to box midfielder we are all craving, I wouldn't put it past him , all he needs to do is het a goal or too and become more consistent.

I beg to differ he always looks mad to me Ive seen loads of pics and video's and he is always growling like a angry kid

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
his form has been below par this season ii thought this season he would push on from his early form last season and really become a top class midfilder one of the best in the prem but he hasnt! the funny thing is that nani is the same he was very good last season but this season hes been frustrating besdies one good game agaisnt southampton! i know im probably reading into it too much but arent these too close friends maybe there going out and enjoying themselfs too much witch is affectring there form?

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i think his form has majorly dropped from say this time last season the lad was on fire

its alright to criticize individuals, and believe me i do and i agree anderson needs to be discussed but i think anyone saying he isnt gunna make it at old trafford is just plain stupid really

i mean the lads what 20 and hes having a bad season ... the beauty with his age is he can also have a good season next season or the one after,

i still think the team were effected by ronaldo saga and players who relied on ronaldo as there say guide even more soo cause they didnt know if they were losing there close friend and even mentor etc

so i think anderson will improve and will make it at OT i also think hell score a sodding goal soon also

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, I am a little concerned Jazz by his form.

But I think he'll come good. I think to develop further we need to push him forward a bit, and help him develop his attacking play. After all, when we bought him we all believed that we were buying an attacking midfielder.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
You guys are aware he's 20 years old, right?

I think he'll be fine. He's a very neat and tidy player right now with a lot of obvious class. He's also very strong in midfield, I've been very impressed with his defensive game.

As for his attacking, playmaking. Please don't give me the BS that he can't improve at 20 f'ing years of age.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Stop these kneejerk threads please. Its obvious he has quality and he even managed to get a shot on target yesterday. Stop watching highlights of those 2 **** passes and that one embarassing shot.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Justice said:
Stop these kneejerk threads please. Its obvious he has quality and he even managed to get a shot on target yesterday. Stop watching highlights of those 2 **** passes and that one embarassing shot.
You tell em boy.
Maybe they should go and take a try themselves and see what they can come up to, instead of slatin a 20 year old boy who has a whole career in front of him.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.