Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I think alot of you also forget that he is a young player who has come from a country that doesn't dislike diving, until he has been at united abit longer i don't think anyone can really say to much.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I don't agree crooney none of the stuff is fine, swearing, diving, card waving and what your saying is the same double standard your complaining about.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Perhaps being don't like it but don't feel the need to harp on about it, i wouldn't have posted anout any of the stuff had you not shown such double standards to what you find acceptable. I have said i don't find any of it right and you are happy for people to dive about and card wave.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
Perhaps being don't like it but don't feel the need to harp on about it, i wouldn't have posted anout any of the stuff had you not shown such double standards to what you find acceptable. I have said i don't find any of it right and you are happy for people to dive about and card wave.
This answer your question m8

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You shouldn't speak to the ref at all, you shouldn't dive ,swear,card wave or anything else it is all poor sportsmanship and should be got rid of from football. You ever watch a game of rugby where only the captain can have a small but respectful talk with the ref, that how it should be.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You must struggle in reading what i have written, i don't think any of this is acceptable. Also it seems to be you two guys that are defending card waving where as the british guys that are defending the other things so yes it must be a cultural difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts