Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
How can one excuse a player from their behaviour by saying 'they are young' that has nothing to do with it...it's their background if anything, or their will to cheat.

On the language matter, yes you can speak to the referee I wouldn't want to stop speaking to him, but I do think Football can learn alot from Rugby, in this aspect.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
you can't speak to a basketball ref, nor handball ref, nor waterpolo ref... why it should be allowed to speak with the football ref ? it's not like he will change his decision anyway

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
you can't speak to a basketball ref, nor handball ref, nor waterpolo ref... why it should be allowed to speak with the football ref ? it's not like he will change his decision anyway
rugby basketball and all the other sports are completly different from football and should never be compared

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Ajant said:
I'm just saying you should be allowed to speak to the referee. For instance I ask the referee how long is left in the match...
you have it on the "big screen" ... lo, but i see your point

andycole9 said:
rugby basketball and all the other sports are completly different from football and should never be compared
why mate... they are all sports with balls and ref's...

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.