Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
i cant see it being true...........we need all the depth in the squad weve got, so theres no point in letting him go back to Portugal on a loan

He'll gain more watching how footy is played over here and training with united everyday than going back overthere imo.

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Theres a reason this is on the daily mirror site and no other. Pure bollocks. Nightmare start? He's played brilliantly in the last 2 games ive watched...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I would be entirely shocked if he went back. Not because of his poor performance, but because SAF is smart and knows he just settled yet.

Fortunately for us, Tevez is finding his groove. Anderson will do the same, he just needs more time :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Cant see it myself. Especially with all the midfield players we have injured. Anyway, what good is playing in the Portuguese league as preparation for the premier league. The only way to learn how to play in the premier league is to have games in the premiere league. He's got 4-6 weeks now while the other players are injured to establish himself.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
well i hope he doesn't leave...he's a great player but he needs time to fill in....he's a brazilian and we musn't forget that...brazilians don't have an easy life in England..

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
That's one of the most ridiculous pieces of garbage a newspaper has ever had the gall to print! There is absolutely no chance of that happening.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't see him heading home...too many injuries and if he does go on loan why not loan him to an english club so he can learn the english game?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
MUFC_Niagara said:
I can't see him heading home...too many injuries and if he does go on loan why not loan him to an english club so he can learn the english game?
don't worry he's going no where, not even a english club

1 - 20 of 20 Posts