Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could this ***** be anymore bias to liverpool when tevez scored he hadly ever said anything but once babel scored he went mad hes just a absolute *******

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Just don't pay attention to him.

I can't stand him myself, and I don't take much of what he says seriously.

Hes anti-United, and thats the end of the matter.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
manutd004 said:
Just don't pay attention to him.

I can't stand him myself, and I don't take much of what he says seriously.

Hes anti-United, and thats the end of the matter.
gray is nowhere near as bad as alan green on radio 5 who despite admitting to being a liverpool fan as a kid claims to be un biased

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Thank god I was not the only one who realized that..

And did he not commentate on the same fixture last season? When Tevez scored it was as if the audio stopped working..

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I think i'm in the minority when i say that he doesn't bother me at all. It's the ITV UCL commentators that drive me potty.

I actually find it quite funny when he starts shouting his mouth of.

It's like he raises his voice to make the things he says more interesting. Of course it does not work!

·
Registered
734 Posts
isnt Andy Gray ex everton which makes his complementing those Fool even worse, Andy hasnt a clue he changes his mind about the winers with every attack, the only thing he was good for was "take a bow son" :)

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Sownak27 said:
Aah Alan Green .... The biggest Ronaldo hater in the world !!

and Andy Gray, the biggest mouth thats says absolutely nothing of interest.....but thinks he knows it all. thought commentator/pundits were not supposed to be biased..he is, and Sownak Alan Green is a plum who is most defo a United hater,though he says he's not.bet he's a secret pool lover.:rolleyes:

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
RichardsReds said:
I think i'm in the minority when i say that he doesn't bother me at all. It's the ITV UCL commentators that drive me potty.

I actually find it quite funny when he starts shouting his mouth of.

It's like he raises his voice to make the things he says more interesting. Of course it does not work!

Never Agreed with a comment so much before they do my whick in BIG TIME

David plett should not be aloud on tv, even thought they have made some classic comments for us some of them are SOOOO stupid spech plett

and as for andy grey, you have to feel its hard for commentators to stay 100% netrual in everything game.

ive always liked andy grey he mite not love united but why should he? its not his poragtive is it?

for me hes just a man who loves good football, which he does and he mite not get everything right but hes much funnyier than most of them out there

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
Personally ive come to realise hes more up UTD's and CHELSEA's arse than anyone else....

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
whatever he puk puk puk like chicken against us dont make any effect and in may 2009 im thinking what he'lll puk puk puk when he will see us lifting the EPL lol

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I thought exactly the same, he is so BIAS. I muted it as soon as he shouted Babel lol. Anyone remember that Gerrard Goal Vs Olympiakos ? He went MAD, screaming. I was like aren't commentators meant to be impartial (if thats the word :|) but yeah he's an awful commentator never liked him.

·
Registered
846 Posts
omg i cant stand Andy Gray, he talks the biggest load of crap :rolleyes:

Alan Hansen used to be terrible when talking about man utd but find he is alot better now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts