Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
You can tell when he gives United a compliment he does it through gritted teeth. He tries to be a professional but it is so obvious that he is anti-United it's unreal.

Give me Paddy Crerand any day :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
samdav said:
could this ***** be anymore bias to liverpool when tevez scored he hadly ever said anything but once babel scored he went mad hes just a absolute *******
Lol. That's hilarious.

The Liverpool fans I watched the game with kept going on about how he was anti-Liverpool and should be banned from commentating on their games.

He's ex-Everton. I've never really thought of him as anti-United tbh :confused:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
reddwarf said:
Lol. That's hilarious.

The Liverpool fans I watched the game with kept going on about how he was anti-Liverpool and should be banned from commentating on their games.

He's ex-Everton. I've never really thought of him as anti-United tbh :confused:
Im the same,
i always heard him saying United play good football!
Rem 2 weeks ago when Villa 0-0 Liverpool and Andy Gray said Liverpool have no chance of winning the league!!!

This Thread makes no sense imo!!!! I think Andy like United and he defo loves Rooney, Ex Everton!!!
Everytime we play well Andy admits it so i dont know what you guys are talking about. Plus he is a funny old git! :D

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
i think alot of commetators/pundits are a bit biased,well they have to be don't they.just don't like mr Gray very much thats all.saw him at an away ground last season,swanning round like he owned the place,a kiddie asked for his autograph,Gray just brushed him aside and strolled on,however two minutes further on,stopped to have his pic took with a blonde.:rolleyes:
Another moody commentator John Motson what a misery.my friend said hello to him,he grunted and moved ten feet away from her.:mad:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts