Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look im not just acting out on him cos im frustrated about defeat. its just he always seems to make sly comments about untied

for instance: "you can't say nothin united fans about that" wen evra gave away penelty against gerrard.

who the **** does he think he is seariously??

i heard rumours there are gonna be new commentators instead of andy gray i hope so!

i seariously cant take his ******** any longer...... i have to mute my ******* tv to enjoy a game of foootball without the repetativeness of praising liverpools/chelseas squad(s) mainly targeting garrard and torres #

please go go andy gray :thumbsdownsmileyani

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
All he does is state the obvious and totally hates Utd. I have actually heard so many people complaining about Andy Gray this season, no wonder, he acts like a right tit.

"you can't say nothin united fans about that" What a ******.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
ffs

I can't stand these moans about pundits. Sure he has a bias side toward Utd but he praises them too. Personally, I don't really mind him. Same with Hansen, Lawro etc...

They're pundits and they're analysing games. If you don't like them then don't watch...it's simple.

;)

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
i have no problem with Gray at all he's there to analyse games and have an opinion.

The only pundit i have a problem with is Eamon "Every United player is a donkey or clown" Dunphy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Fat Dolan is worse in fairness. I don't even bother with that drunken old fool Dunphy and his equally drunk side-kick Giles. How anyone would listen to them blatter on is beyond me!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Fat Dolan is worse in fairness. I don't even bother with that drunken old fool Dunphy and his equally drunk side-kick Giles. How anyone would listen to them blatter on is beyond me!
O'Herlihy:rofl: in fairness tho i never really take the irish pundits seriously, apart from giles, as they just like to cause debate and dunphy loves to stir the pot.

highly entertaining the RTE boys are. :thumbsup:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
He's an ex Everton player :rolleyes:

Though his wankfest over Gerrard and Torres is slighlt cringeworthy.
I don't think any United fan will forget his...

"GERRARD! Ooooooh, you beaaaaautyyyyyyyy!!! What a hit son, what a hit!" when he scored against Olympiakos on their way to winning the Champions League in 2005.

Especially since Sky used it one of their adverts so we had to listen to it over and over again. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
I don't think any United fan will forget his...

"GERRARD! Ooooooh, you beaaaaautyyyyyyyy!!! What a hit son, what a hit!" when he scored against Olympiakos on their way to winning the Champions League in 2005.

Especially since Sky used it one of their adverts so we had to listen to it over and over again. :rolleyes:
Yea that's why i don't like him

·
Registered
629 Posts
Seriously I hate that guy. He is so biased towards United! And his ******* bias towards United during that loss just makes me hate him more and more.

·
Registered
616 Posts
couldnt even here him from where i watched the game...:rofl: but listened to him and and Tony Casscarino this morning on Sky,Both said United will still win the title,and basically when we loose a game,which was to Arseholes last year,we go on a rampage of wins and clubs like Liverpoo have bad spells like 10 draws at home cos they are a ***** team,but had a one off great game against us and that doesnt win you titles.
if any pundet is bias its Phil "concorde nose" Thompson,now he does hate United,on the radio this morning he came out with,
i dont know what was wrong with United,maybe they are cracking up
,he is one pundet i could well do seeing the back of.:fyou:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I don't like him at all tbh.

Listen to him after Van Der Sar makes a mistake compared to Cech, Reina etc and you'll hear a big difference.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
If I had to listen to either Paddy Crerand or him commentate on a game...its Gray for me

Some people just get paranoid IMO...he;s a commentator...

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
He's not biased, hes just annoying. Liverpool fans are convinced he hates them too. its just he goes ridiculously over the top when someone scores and thats not what anyone wants to hear when their team concedes.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Andy Gray is not so much of a biased commentator as say, Alan Green :rolleyes:

He is a good pundit in my opinion has been around for sometime and admires players as they come. He is a big admirer of Ronaldo and moreover an admirer of the way United play.

Sure sometimes his comments maybe slightly biased but I guess you could expect that of anyone in the world.

He loves Torres and Gerrard though constantly says how they are the best ever in the history of football. :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts