Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Hate to say it but, its a good bit of business from chelsea there he will prove to be a quality player for them but i think they sell drogba soon :)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
akash_reds said:
but look at bolton....they lost their goal scorer!!!!!! nw wat are they gonna do??????????
On the other hand, they have £14million and who knows perhaps Kevin Davies might come into his own and start scoring regularly.

Anelka is a great signing for Chelsea and I hear he had a fantastic debut today against Spurs.

However if we sign Benzema or Berbatov or Huntelaar I won't be too disappointed and with Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo already, we are fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its a risk to sign Anelka. A MASSIVE risk.

Mr No-Charisma Avram and he will come to blows sooner or later. I'm not sure what his wages are but he'll want more if its not over £60,000 or so a week. If he misperforms and is booed his performances will drop below Pizarro standard and he'll speedily be off to...I'm gonna say Lyon.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.