Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Marca claiming there's a deal between Monaco, Di Maria and Real Madrid for 35M.
I think it's ridiculous to sell him for 35M when they paid 40M for Ilarramendi.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Marca claiming there's a deal between Monaco, Di Maria and Real Madrid for 35M.
I think it's ridiculous to sell him for 35M when they paid 40M for Ilarramendi.
Strikes me as a similar scenario to Nani (though maybe a bit more consistent) On his day he's world class, but then he can also go missing.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Strikes me as a similar scenario to Nani (though maybe a bit more consistent) On his day he's world class, but then he can also go missing.
But he's been more consistent lately, and he's been impressive the last 8 months, at least for me.
What's hurt him a lot is the signing of Bale, which is going to be a starter every match now, and even though he's great, he won't get much game time. I think it's totally fair that he wants out, and I think he deserves minutesin a big play. I hope he doesn't end up in Monaco, but he probably will, taking into account the amount of money he'll be offered...

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
But he's been more consistent lately, and he's been impressive the last 8 months, at least for me.
What's hurt him a lot is the signing of Bale, which is going to be a starter every match now, and even though he's great, he won't get much game time. I think it's totally fair that he wants out, and I think he deserves minutesin a big play. I hope he doesn't end up in Monaco, but he probably will, taking into account the amount of money he'll be offered...
I've said to you before, Real Madrid (and Barcelona) are like toddlers in the nursery, they're happy with the toys they've got until the other kid gets a new shiny one. Barca got Neymar, there was no way Real's ego wouldn't ensure they got Bale.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I've said to you before, Real Madrid (and Barcelona) are like toddlers in the nursery, they're happy with the toys they've got until the other kid gets a new shiny one. Barca got Neymar, there was no way Real's ego wouldn't ensure they got Bale.
Florentino at his best.
Cunt of a guy.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Florentino at his best.
c**t of a guy.
C*nt of a club, quite frankly. No morals whatsoever. It's sad that the biggest club in the world cannot conduct itself in a manner more befitting their legendary status.

Santiago Bernabeu would be horrified I suspect.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
C*nt of a club, quite frankly. No morals whatsoever. It's sad that the biggest club in the world cannot conduct itself in a manner more befitting their legendary status.

Santiago Bernabeu would be horrified I suspect.
Call it Microsoft Stadium. :D:D:D They're finding a sponsor to name the stadium, and that's the best option for now.
Hahahahahaha. Fuck them all.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts