Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
23,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now you will know why we have no alternative but to CONTINUE hating the Dippers!! :eek: :mad:

Last season Rafael Benitez had the nerve to criticise Everton fans for the songs they were singing about Steven Gerrard, bringing to life the rumour that he isn’t actually the father of his wife’s children. Remember all those rumours about the scouse gangster called ‘Pancake’?

Well anyway, he blasted them for being disrespectful. Fair play, right? Well it would be, if his own fans weren’t singing about the Munich Air Disaster every time they played against United, sticking their arms out and doing their best aeroplane impressions. What’s an illegitimate kid in comparison to the deaths of 23 innocent people?

Well, Liverpool have added another tasteless chant to their song sheet, singing in full voice at Anfield.

Carlos Tevez, our goalscorer for the second season running at Old Trafford, has visible scars on his neck and chest, following an accident involving boiling water when he was a kid. Tevez spent two months in the intensive care unit after the third-degree burns threatened his life.

But who gives a ****, right? The Munich singing scum bags certainly don’t, and have invented a song for our ‘Argie ****’.

“His neck scars prove he lost his head
Tevez Tevez
You’ll never shag a sexy bird
Tevez Tevez
You dirty Manc, you argie ****
They’ve sewn your head on back to front
Carlos Tevez, Herman Monster’s son.”

Aww, those loveable scousers at it again eh?

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/another-tasteless-chant-from-the-dippers/

P.S. Argie xxxx = Argie Cnut for the unsuspecting.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
just typical senseless tasteless cheap scousers :mad:

****s

i hope we make some songs about how gay Torres looks :mad:

·
23,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Btw have we ever been tasteless in our chants at rivals?! Just being curious. :p

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
here is one of our chants on Gerrard

Very tasteless indeed :rolleyes: :p

Steeevvvveeeee Geeeeerrraaaaaarrrrrd
He kiss the badge on his chest
and handle on transfer request
Sttteeevee Gerrraaaaarrrrrrrrrrrd

**** liverpool fanscums

·
23,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
abojodeh said:
here is one of our chants on Gerrard

Very tasteless indeed :rolleyes: :p

Steeevvvveeeee Geeeeerrraaaaaarrrrrd
He kiss the badge on his chest
and handle on transfer request
Sttteeevee Gerrraaaaarrrrrrrrrrrd

**** liverpool fanscums
Abo, if you are not snooking me, that is so civil and sweet in comparison to theirs. :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
versa said:
Abo, if you are not snooking me, that is so civil and sweet in comparison to theirs. :eek: :rolleyes:
i know its funny peace full chant with no any bad word or any word that can hurt

i was just joking when i said "very tasteless indeed"

its just i like i compare the two chants :)

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
They only do this simple because they fear Tevez, he wont care about this and i think he's prob had to deal with it all his life!
They are scum and i cant wait to beat them at OT!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
It's not that bad tbh.

We sing stuff about Wenger being a paedophile, Adebayor's mum being a whore, winning the European Cup 'without killing anyone' etc.

The Liverpool fans I watched the game with on Saturday were asking why Tevez had those ugly scars on his neck and were genuinely shocked when I told them about the incident with the boiling water.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
versa said:
Now you will know why we have no alternative but to CONTINUE hating the Dippers!! :eek: :mad:

Last season Rafael Benitez had the nerve to criticise Everton fans for the songs they were singing about Steven Gerrard, bringing to life the rumour that he isn't actually the father of his wife's children. Remember all those rumours about the scouse gangster called ‘Pancake'?

Well anyway, he blasted them for being disrespectful. Fair play, right? Well it would be, if his own fans weren't singing about the Munich Air Disaster every time they played against United, sticking their arms out and doing their best aeroplane impressions. What's an illegitimate kid in comparison to the deaths of 23 innocent people?

Well, Liverpool have added another tasteless chant to their song sheet, singing in full voice at Anfield.

Carlos Tevez, our goalscorer for the second season running at Old Trafford, has visible scars on his neck and chest, following an accident involving boiling water when he was a kid. Tevez spent two months in the intensive care unit after the third-degree burns threatened his life.

But who gives a ****, right? The Munich singing scum bags certainly don't, and have invented a song for our ‘Argie ****'.

“His neck scars prove he lost his head
Tevez Tevez
You'll never shag a sexy bird
Tevez Tevez
You dirty Manc, you argie ****
They've sewn your head on back to front
Carlos Tevez, Herman Monster's son.â€

Aww, those loveable scousers at it again eh?

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/another-tasteless-chant-from-the-dippers/

P.S. Argie xxxx = Argie Cnut for the unsuspecting.

absolute cretins.....:mad:

·
23,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
reddwarf said:
It's not that bad tbh.

We sing stuff about Wenger being a paedophile, Adebayor's mum being a whore,
winning the European Cup 'without killing anyone' etc.

The Liverpool fans I watched the game with on Saturday were asking why Tevez had those ugly scars on his neck and were genuinely shocked when I told them about the incident with the boiling water.
Oh, ok... :eek: :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
What goes around comes around. Chants like these are normal and commonplace
in football stadiums. I doubt Tevez noticed or cared. If anything it would make
a player play better a la Ronaldo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts