Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do we make it hard for ourselves every year ? thats the sayin anyway ! we're united arent we ? should'nt we (if we're the best)be head and shoulders above everyone else and not need to make it hard ?

*serious question*

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Well loss of form happens to even the best sides. Today we were missing both first choice CB's, a key midfield maestro and a talisman up front. It's not by choice it appears harder

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Sir Alex mentioned this today, about teams breathing down our necks... "We love it!"

·
Registered
109 Posts
Why do we make it hard for ourselves every year ? thats the sayin anyway ! we're united arent we ? should'nt we (if we're the best)be head and shoulders above everyone else and not need to make it hard ?

*serious question*
It's the fabulous United Rollercoaster Ride, i never want to get off , i fooking love it , UNITED!!!!!!!!:first:

S

·
0 Posts

*serious question*
To please fans like me :D
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Every game a walk in the park ? 5 or 6 nil wins every week ?
Season over and title won by January ?

No thanks...give me the ups and downs, the pleasure and the pain, the heart stopping moments, the last minute winners, down to the wire come the last day, give me the passion and the estacy of the battle finally won.

Give me UNITED !!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

No thanks...give me the ups and downs, the pleasure and the pain, the heart stopping moments, the last minute winners, down to the wire come the last day, give me the passion and the estacy of the battle finally won.

Give me UNITED !!!!!!
Not for me :(I want us to dominate the world :specool:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts

Give me UNITED !!!!!!
great post and im the same :D **** footbakll thats predictable its the unpredictability(is that even a word :p)that makes us all love football :)

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
It`s United`s way .. we do it the hard way ..
You gotta like it tho, if we were head and shoulders above everyone we would take football for granted .. and that`s not the right way. Football is supposed to be mixed emotions and feelings, and United are making sure we know how it feels like to be happy and sad.

But at the end of the seasons .. they rarely let us down.

As Sal said, give me United .. give me United`s way !

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts

Give me UNITED !!!!!!

Fooken A!!!

Ditto!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts

Give me UNITED !!!!!!
:thumbsup: top post from an experienced red.
not sure about the last day of the season though. Id rather win it with 2 weeks to go. Not good for the old ticker otherwise.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
the best thing about football is winning, but the thing that keeps your interest,keeps you on your toes, keeps the little teams dreaming and big teams looking over their shoulders is that literally ANYTHING can happen and nothing is for certain.

i live for days like today.....would hate it to have been a total walkover, actually having competition and making us work makes US BETTER.

today was amazing best atmosphere i've seen in the last 30 mins for ages and we all went ****** mental when the last couple went in. a special day and glad i was there

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:thumbsup: top post from an experienced red.
not sure about the last day of the season though. Id rather win it with 2 weeks to go. Not good for the old ticker otherwise.
I'm experienced also :thumbsup: and my heart is struggling to cope :laugh:

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Not for me :(I want us to dominate the world :specool:
didnt hitler want that also :p

just kidding mate, i can see where your point comes from but to be truly pleased with winning something like the league you have to fight for it and earn it, as much as it does do in your heart or annoy its by far the most entertaining id choose that anyday of the week over walks in the park:thumbsup:

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I'm experienced also :thumbsup: and my heart is struggling to cope :laugh:
I can`t disagree with that mate ! Its been a long day .. My family thought i was going mental at times :wacko: They just don`t understand how it feels like. But, at the end it was all worth it. And even if we lost, it was still going to be worth it. It`s for United after all ! But they rarely let us down, don`t they? We wouldn`t have the chance to enjoy United if they did it the easy way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
didnt hitler want that also :p

just kidding mate, i can see where your point comes from but to be truly pleased with winning something like the league you have to fight for it and earn it, as much as it does do in your heart or annoy its by far the most entertaining id choose that anyday of the week over walks in the park:thumbsup:
Ok..So long as we keep winning :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts