Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does every website seem to be really biased with United this season. We're used to it with the likes of Andy Gray, Johnny Giles and co, but its insane this year the many people who can't say a good word about United.
I was reading a few reports about yesterday's game, and there is nothing good said about performance, but very quick to mention Evans should have walked and wellbeck was offside and that there was no hand ball so it was no penalty.

I've been a United fan since I was about 5 and I was used to some of it, but this year is insane, the grief our players and management staf have to take are unreal, its may have an affect on future transfer activity because alot of players couldn't deal with that treatment.

Even The FA are showing who biased they are!!

Viva United

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Andy gray doesn't say good about Utd? Really? Every-time I've heard him...i don't recall hearing anything negative about Utd. Maybe an example or 2?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
We have one of the best teams in the world ...we have ronaldo...we are the champions of england, europe and of the world. I don't understand but they do envy us.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NateR said:
Andy gray doesn't say good about Utd? Really? Every-time I've heard him...i don't recall hearing anything negative about Utd. Maybe an example or 2?
Did he not cheer Chelseas goal in CL final?

He never was able to give United Credit but he worships Ronaldo.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wazza1989 said:
We have one of the best teams in the world ...we have ronaldo...we are the champions of england, europe and of the world. I don't understand but they do envy us.

I think the fact that they are English team doesn't really help either. Alot of people are gunning for Barca to lift CL this year. It must hurt them to see PL teams doing so well in Europe.

Goal.com are probably the worst I've seen this year. They seem to Hate United

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Yeah and also a lot people see us before the game with Inter out of the Champions League. Everyone i heard Inter through, not United. And also heard that the bookies have the best odds for a final between Barca and Inter. They're totally ignoring us

·
Registered
32 Posts
well, it's good though if we are the underdogs. we have to admit, we are not as lethal as we used to be. i hope our strikers will find their finishing boots real soon. being overlook would ease the pressure off of our players since we are the defending champ. just take the bright side, mate.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
3 or 4 years ago when Chelsea were the best team in the league everyone hated them intensely, moreso than they did us. Now that we're back on top and recognised as the 'best team in the world' of course people are going to be Anti United. That's just human nature. We have always been hated for 1 reason, Our Success.

ABU ftw! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
whoever is successful is always going to get criticised and slagged off more than anyone and because united are the first great team of the premiership era its mostly against us. to be expected- never let it hamper us before , not gonna let it harm us now

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
champions for two years and winning champs league. people dont wanna see us dominate english football and do what chelsea were trying to do when they were buying players as if using monopoly money.

they have a point but if teams dont raise their game then it aint our fault were the team at the top of the pile each season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts