Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why am i so f*****g anxious about the final in rome??????????i have got bad feeling....arghhhhh!!!i can not wait for 17 days!!!!and on top of that i remembered that we are playing with the white kit.....can anybody say something to comfort me?am i the only one that is so anxious?

ps (a win at the derby,a win mid-week againts wigan,and at least a draw(i would prefer a 4-0 win) with the cockneys and we are CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
lol how cute...I am anxious yes but somehow what im feeling right now strangely isnt the same as last season tbh. Infact this time round im a bit calmer but not sure when its nearing the big day thou.

Maybe this will calm you down a bit..how about if we win both the pl and the cl this season, we will be English most successful team overtaking liverpool..:p

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Did you need Senorita's reply to calm you down a bit?
Don't you believe we can do it, are you that afraid we can go out there and not having the chance of touching the trophy the year after? Surely, anything can happen but let's calm it down a bit and have faith in the boys,
and not forgetting we have got a lot more business to do in the upcoming days.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
lol how cute...I am anxious yes but somehow what im feeling right now strangely isnt the same as last season tbh. Infact this time round im a bit calmer but not sure when its nearing the big day thou.

Maybe this will calm you down a bit..how about if we win both the pl and the cl this season, we will be English most successful team overtaking liverpool..:p

Where is our Cup Winners Cup from 1991?
Agreed. Is there anyway someone can fix that?

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
No need to be anxious, we've got a great chance at beating them!

Yes, they're a quality side and it's a massive game so there will be nerves, but I'm not worried, I'm excited.

We're the holders, we beat them in the semi last year, we play in a better league than them and their defence is weakened even from what it was like when they played Chelsea and got cut open a few times by them at the back. And we're better at attacking than Chelsea.

I'm not over confident - Barca are an amazing team - but we're Manchester United and we shouldn't be fearing any team.

Look forward to it!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts

The table is incorrect though.

Whoever did it, didn't count the league cup as a major trophies, so go ahead and count the man united side.

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
Is the UEFA cup 'major' though?

Seeing as you have to be not good enough to get into the CL, and finish below 4th in the league, to win it.

United haven't finished below 3rd since 1991! We're hardly likely to win the UEFA cup when we've been consecutive finalists in the Champions League are we?

Are we saying that really only the League, Champions League and FA Cup are major trophies?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.