Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at the transfer stories on the internet when i came across 2 that said ronaldinho was spotted at old trafford this week .
firstly can anybody confirm or heard this story also,
secondly could ronaldinho replace ronaldo , is he good enough now to do so if ronaldo forces his move .ronaldinho at his best would waltz around the premiership but can he regain those heights if fergie could work the magic again he could be the perfect replacement ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
replacement? wait a min, ronaldo is not gonna leave us. i havent heard of him spotted at old trafford though, i would welcome him, i believe ferguson could instil some discipline into him. however, him joining us, i dont see this happening.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Past his best. Been over-rated for a while. Hasn't been great consistently since 2006.

I may be proved wrong if he goes to City, but I think he'll stuggle to adapt to England and the Premier League.

I would say no and actually would prefer Nani or Park.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Can't go wrong taking Ronaldinho. He is a brilliant player. Even if he is "passed his best" he'd still embarrass most players in the prem once he gets some form.

·
Registered
95 Posts
If ronaldinho is avaliable at the right price then he is allright to come to united. He may not be the player he was but the future is not for anyone to predict.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if it were to happen ronaldinho could be a very wise investment , true he has not played to his high standards for 2 years but he is still only 28 so ive read.
and utd normally inspires great players to perform to the highest calibre ,if fergie could flick the switch in ronaldinho he could be a revelation in this league.

·
Registered
47 Posts
sweet fa said:
if it were to happen ronaldinho could be a very wise investment , true he has not played to his high standards for 2 years but he is still only 28 so ive read.
and utd normally inspires great players to perform to the highest calibre ,if fergie could flick the switch in ronaldinho he could be a revelation in this league.
lets sign Adriano too. We could send them to fat fighter for their pre season :D

All joking aside i think we'll regret not getting him. I can just imagine him causing big problems on derby day if city get him.

·
Registered
934 Posts
wouldnt mind having him for a good price but atm would prefer nani, park and there are some great young wingers out there

·
Registered
42 Posts
Before the pant wetting truly begins we should note that the rumour came from a sksports reader replies who said that Ronaldinho and his agent were seen shaking hands with Quieroz at the ground. It's a complete "bloke said down the pub" rumour right now...

But giving it a chance there's a decent probability that he was in Manchester anyway to see City so stopped in as a bit of a networking/feel-out-united kind of visit. It obviously makes sense to see our Portuguese speaker. the visit could be completely true but is just transfer propaganda on the agents part to try to push city into a higher wage deal. Who can say?

Only thing we cna consider (as you have all rightly done) is whether he could do the business in England. We would definitely get him into better shape than he is right now and he'd be a great asset for free kicks (life without Ronaldo!) and generally terrorising defences. With Rooney and Tevez peeling and playing off him our attack would be incredible. At 28 he should be in his prime, and it's not too late for him to recover that. SAF is the best man in the World to bring that out of him too...

All this and of course the one up on City by signing him is pretty hard to dislike!

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
CaptainRoyKeane said:
Wouldn't want him, he probably mistaken Old Trafford for City of Manchester, if he was spotted! Plus let's pray that Ronaldo will not leave us!
What dyou mean? We are not and never will be a ONE MAN TEAM!

And on the Dinho matter, it would be a good move for Citeh... I believe he is not past it, and can still show us what he is capable of!.. So i wish him good luck

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
i love watchin the guy player, such a great player...tru definition of world world class at his peak...BUT...this year i felt sorry for the guy in terms of his desire. You could still tell when the ball was with him and how he distributes it and co, he truely is amazing in terms of talent. However i dont know if he still has the heart to take challenges and a new league like the english one to come into. Would he have that motivation again? I dunno, if fergie believes in him, why not? But wherever the lad goes, i wish him best because he is such an amazing player!...

I just hope do does not join city! Would be hard to see him in that shirt!

pz!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts