Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if anyone has got some info about when is Cro Cop coming back - he said in January, but.... i can't see any statements coming from UFC guys
thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
was he not meant to be at ufc 81? saw him live at nations colidide looked so much better in pride than ufc.

come on BJ Penn

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i love the ufc it's mint

i first started watching quite a few years back but never really got into it...it's only the last 2 years when i really got into it through the ultimate fighter...i'm just catching up with all the fights i've missed say from UFC 58-70

the next one is in england at newcastle and the guy who knocked cro cop out(gonzalo) is fighting...as cro cop fought since then crooney?

·
Registered
303 Posts
No cro comp hasnt thoughtsince then think he might be injured, The card in Newcastle isnt that gr8 to be fair but bj penn is fighting on it he's one of the best pound for pound fighters around, Brock Lesner is fighter on the second of feb he is going to be awsome will dominate the heavy weight division.
Did u see uf3 the one Michael Bisping won? seen him live twice now he is going to be good recon he should drop a weight tho.
fighters to look out for if your catching up... Chuck Liddell, Tito ortiz, Bj Penn Shamrock also try and watch any Pride events from Japan worth a look

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alto10 said:
No cro comp hasnt thoughtsince then think he might be injured, The card in Newcastle isnt that gr8 to be fair but bj penn is fighting on it he's one of the best pound for pound fighters around, Brock Lesner is fighter on the second of feb he is going to be awsome will dominate the heavy weight division.
Did u see uf3 the one Michael Bisping won? seen him live twice now he is going to be good recon he should drop a weight tho.
fighters to look out for if your catching up... Chuck Liddell, Tito ortiz, Bj Penn Shamrock also try and watch any Pride events from Japan worth a look
you're wrong - i'm embarrased and sad to say that cro cop has fought since and lost on points to cheick KONGO ! he had a mental barier in that fight - he started very good and then ran out of power. but he said that he doesn't think about retiering, he's had a nose operation ( the reason why he was rapidly losing strenght ), and that he's eager to fight anyone in January !!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
i stand corrected i actually think i saw that fight just forgot, hope to see him fighting soon somewhere close to how good he was in Pride fighting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts