Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have these strong feeling that we are going to get drawn against Liverpoo before the final[Champions League],i hope so,cos i couldn't bare them ever winning it again,i went into hiding for a week after the 2005 CL final,couldn't watch tele ect,it was like a neuclear bomb had hit and i was waiting for the all clear after the game. :whistling:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
We cant be thinking about things like that until we play Inter tonight.
I have a bad feeling about tonights game, let alone the draw.
very good point....we aren't in next stage yet,so we should't be thinking about Liverpool or any other club.Inter is a very good side,but I believe that we can beat them tonight.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Last night the thought crossed my mind that we may meet Liverpool in the final this season. Last season we were probably a Riise own goal away from doing so.

The English teams look very strong and I wouldn't be surprised to see 2/3 in the semi's again. I just hope we're one of them!

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
If we drew Liverpool English teams could well get banned from Europe.

Though if we win its the best day of my life, losing in unthinkable.

I think we'll draw them in the next round tbh.

But yeah, Lets not look to far ahead.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Last night the thought crossed my mind that we may meet Liverpool in the final this season. Last season we were probably a Riise own goal away from doing so.

The English teams look very strong and I wouldn't be surprised to see 2/3 in the semi's again. I just hope we're one of them!
The very same thought crossed my head Dwarfy. imagine a United v Loserpoo final..... i wouldn't sleep for a week before the game an i'd be either drunk or in hiding for a week after depending on the result.
The English teams are going to be there at the business end again so there's a very big chance that we'll meet them.
It would be the biggest victory in Uniteds history to beat them in the final.:cool:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
i have these strong feeling that we are going to get drawn against Liverpoo before the final[Champions League],i hope so,
ok, now that the Inter game is over, I can comment :D
I have a feeling we will get Liverpool. Its about time as well. I just know it will happen.
It will be the biggest game ever. I want it, yet Im scared!!

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
ok, now that the Inter game is over, I can comment :D
I have a feeling we will get Liverpool. Its about time as well. I just know it will happen.
It will be the biggest game ever. I want it, yet Im scared!!
Likewise, i'm bloody terrified we'll draw them and then they'll beat it. Would be the sickest blow ever. I could take losing to anyone else just not them. If we won though, my god it would be worth it.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I hope we get either liverpool or chelsea so we can personally knock the scum out of the european cup

Though having said that I might sleep easier if we got Porto or Villareal

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.