Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im off to florida easter next year with her indoors and the little un and have already laid out over 3 gees . i want to go to all the parks i can as cheap as possible . i considered breaking in dressed as a character but the only costume that would fit is the bear from the big blue house and i would pass out in the heat . are there any locals entrances ? deals please come on you lovely people

Z

·
0 Posts
I'd limit yourself to be honest Haggs. When
I went we rented a villa and we had one
day out at one of the parks and one day
at the pool in the villa and alternated like
that. You'll exhaust yourself walking round
parks every single day, especially at your
age and carrying your colostomy bag ;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought some land over there some years ago and have been a few times now . if it was left to me i would spend trip in the state parks and on the beach but little one will just love all the parks . oh ok i love em too . i have rented a villa in windward cay kissimee . i know you get ticket touts all the way down i drive and voucher books give discounts but all the websites ive been too promising stunning savings all cost within a couple of dollars of prices direct from parks

Z

·
0 Posts
Put your money in your pocket then you skinflint :p
All the money you saved on free creme Eggs and all
the other stuff you posted on here should come in handy ;)

nothing on moneysavingexpert about it?

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only the usual we save you a mint but they dont sites . i was hoping one of our american members could get em cheap somewhere

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
haggler said:
i bought some land over there some years ago and have been a few times now . if it was left to me i would spend trip in the state parks and on the beach but little one will just love all the parks . oh ok i love em too . i have rented a villa in windward cay kissimee . i know you get ticket touts all the way down i drive and voucher books give discounts but all the websites ive been too promising stunning savings all cost within a couple of dollars of prices direct from parks
theres plenty of touts about , have a shop around when you get there i prepaid before i got to florida , i was gutted when they were selling the passes over there for half the price.
very good advice to alternate with a day at the parks followed by a day at the water park or pool.
it is best to get to the parks as they open in the morning , go to the back of the park and work your way to the front , means no queueing.
also if you go early then leave the park about 1.00 go back to the villa relax by the pool then go back about 5.00 or 6.00pm till the finish and usual firework displays , which are superb along with the disney night time parade which my kids loved when we went

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stretty said:
theres plenty of touts about , have a shop around when you get there i prepaid before i got to florida , i was gutted when they were selling the passes over there for half the price.
very good advice to alternate with a day at the parks followed by a day at the water park or pool.
it is best to get to the parks as they open in the morning , go to the back of the park and work your way to the front , means no queueing.
also if you go early then leave the park about 1.00 go back to the villa relax by the pool then go back about 5.00 or 6.00pm till the finish and usual firework displays , which are superb along with the disney night time parade which my kids loved when we went
did you do any of the water parks ? if so are they suitable for a 6 year old . dont want to pay for entry only to find shes scared by everything . shes had a tough enough trot having to look at my ugly mug and should be hardened to life but really high slides scare her still . i take the tip about the queueing as first week is in easter hols . do they still have the ticket booths on i drive ? thanks for any advice tips anyone can give as its 2001 we last went and things change so quickly

·
Registered
675 Posts
trust me hags. them themeparks are massive ! in magic kingdom, you pay for your tickets and then have to catch either a ferry or a monorail seeing as the actual parks a mile away !

i'm not sure where u can get cheap tickets, but i'd advise magic kingdom and definitley Animal Kingdom, you'll love it more than then ur kid ;) . theres also Epcot and Universal Studios along with Busch Gardens And Seaworld...and whatever, there too many too name :) but he main 2 are the ones mentioned above.

if your staying around orlando, there blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon waterparks, i only visited Typhoon Lagoon which is great, not sure about the first one tho.

and another thing, the food is dirt cheap over there so try not to overfill like i did :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
hi haggler
i think typhoon lagoon is great with the lazy river ride , just floating about on a rubber ring highly recomended .
blizzard beach has got some scary slides , even i had to grit my teeth and get through them , wet and wild is not suitable for a six year old either , but all of them are good even if you do not take the white knuckle slides there is plenty of places in the parks just to chill out .
also you will get free passes to the water parks if you buy your passes for the theme parks so just shop around for the best deals

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers !!! now where are our american members with a hell haggs old boy i have free access passes fill yer boots son ?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
HAGGLER ITS BALROG FROM FLORIDA YOU MAY WANT TO TALK TO ME?
Heck ive got free passes laying around the house!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
BALROG said:
HAGGLER ITS BALROG FROM FLORIDA YOU MAY WANT TO TALK TO ME?
Heck ive got free passes laying around the house!
Hey its turned out nice again haggler , good thread to post reds are everywhere

1 - 13 of 13 Posts