Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope to god someone knows this. Monaco, the Vatican and San Marino are non member Eu states, yet they have the Euro. Does anyone know what date and year the Vatican and San Marino got the Euro? I found the Monaco date - Dec 01.
Its important - if you care to know why - Just ask. But it is really important!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Justice and Jazz, it is because of my hobby. I am a stamp collector and I have devised a plan for my European stamps - Euro currency stamps and old currency into 2 seperate books, this will long term save me so much organizing. I have been work on a plan for 4 days now and it will take a while to get it all organised - a few weeks.
That is why I ask. 10+ years in the hobby, I love it!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Justice and Jazz, it is because of my hobby. I am a stamp collector and I have devised a plan for my European stamps - Euro currency stamps and old currency into 2 seperate books, this will long term save me so much organizing. I have been work on a plan for 4 days now and it will take a while to get it all organised - a few weeks.
That is why I ask. 10+ years in the hobby, I love it!
Put them in date order then you automatically have them sorted anyway :p :p

Thank God you boys have women to take care of you huh :confused: ;)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
carlyluvsunited said:
Put them in date order then you automatically have them sorted anyway :p :p

Thank God you boys have women to take care of you huh ;)
That is alot more complicated than it actually sounds!

Well don't always know about that!!!:rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Anderson's God said:
That is alot more complicated than it actually sounds!

Well don't always know about that!!!:rolleyes:
It's not very complicated.

You check in the catalogues when this stamps are issued and make them in date order.......c'est tres facile !!!

You all know you would have big, big problems with no women to do stuff while you fiddle with your bits, lol......

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Yeah like hell we need you, I can survive easy with other half - not hard.:rolleyes:
Chill out Mr.....we joking here you know - maybe you have bad attitude I think - twice yesterday you get mad for no reason !!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts