Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
I wouldn't like any other team other than Manchester United to be champions, because this club deserve to the best, for the last two years I've labelled Chelsea as 'evil' and 'the team who cheated and bought success' and that Manchester United represented 'good' and 'everything that's right in football' and justice was served when we became champions once again. Even before that I was calling Arsenal the team who bought 'half the French squad', so I hate any other team other than United to be champions.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Sunderland for sure. Maybe Blackburn or Birmingham as well. I wouldnt mind an ex players team winning it. Its never going to happen but its a nice thought.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
United are the only team I want to see champions because United are the only team I seriously support and love. Seeing any other team as champions is no fun, no matter what team it is. Even worse if it is any rivals!
United and United only!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok i see some of you guys haven't got me on this one... let me rephrase - IF UNITED by any strange coincidence got robbed of the EPL crown , who would it be the least painfull to see up there on the top for you ? Chelsea - nah , Assenal - nah once again, maybe Spurs... Everton ?...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
That's easy.

Arsenal would be my answer.

They play the most attacking football apart from United and they are watchable for most matches unlike two other big four clubs.

Sunderland was the dream before the season starts but I would be happy now if they survive the relegation drop.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Lets rephrase the question
Who are your second favourite Premier League team? Behind the obvious choice =]
Reading.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Keano4taoiseach said:
That's easy.

Arsenal would be my answer.

They play the most attacking football apart from United and they are watchable for most matches unlike two other big four clubs.

Sunderland was the dream before the season starts but I would be happy now if they survive the relegation drop.
did this just go unnoticed ?!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
This is all hyperthetical (dont know if this is right word).

So people dont need to take it so serious really.

Just a bit of fun...........

I liked 'reddwarfs' answer - made me chuckle

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool,Man City..........pffffffffff.Evin if this thread is a biggest joke,I stil can not belive that you have the answer on it.How is possible that some of you have a bloody second or third club???GO UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts