Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got pulled by stewards before the game today.

we have had 6 "ASBO" complaints against us, one more and we lose our season tickets.(he said he could of taken them off us today but he will give us one last chance)

fellow reds making official complaints by...
1.waiting till everyones gone and talking to the head steward
and
2.writing letters
****ing appauling.

all i do is try and get behind the team by singing etc..ScottE335 on here can vouch for this as he sits behind me.

what a ****ing joke.
im in ET2(E335 by the way)

saying all that it didnt put a dampener on the day!!:D

·
Registered
366 Posts
burnzy1987 said:

we have had 6 "ASBO" complaints against us, one more and we lose our season tickets.(he said he could of taken them off us today but he will give us one last chance)

and
2.writing letters
****ing appauling.

all i do is try and get behind the team by singing etc..ScottE335 on here can vouch for this as he sits behind me.

what a ****ing joke.

What in THEIR opinion was so offensive . These guys are jobs-worth's and need to get a life .

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
lol Burnzy :D great to see ya getting behind the team.
but be careful ffs, ya dont want to lose your ST. some people are just dicks
(be it the stewards or the moaners). Its a fact of life unfortunately.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I really am miffed as to why you were pulled aside.

I saw you go up the stairs to your seat whilst I finished my beer and then made my way up and you wern't there. Danny told me you had been pulled aside and then you only just made it back for the whistle to blow to start the game.

Some people have no life, who the f*ck has made complaints is anyone's guess. It must be that day you celebrated a goal and friendly shook that lad next to you and his dad went a bit radio rental. I mean wtf, we all celebrate with the fans around us.

Other than that, I cannot recall any other times where someone would want to complain. The stewards are w*nkers in our stand though. They make us sit down all the time and are power crazy. Bet Stretford enders don't get this.

I would make an official complaint yourself mate, as I think the stewards are f*cking with you and don't have the proof or backing to take you ST card. You wern't your normal self singing wise tonight.

The fans that come and wan't to sit down all night to save their lazy arse legs and dont want to cheer, shout, sing... should be BANNED!!! :mad:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ScottE335 said:
I really am miffed as to why you were pulled aside.

I saw you go up the stairs to your seat whilst I finished my beer and then made my way up and you wern't there. Danny told me you had been pulled aside and then you only just made it back for the whistle to blow to start the game.

Some people have no life, who the f*ck has made complaints is anyone's guess. It must be that day you celebrated a goal and friendly shook that lad next to you and his dad went a bit radio rental. I mean wtf, we all celebrate with the fans around us.

Other than that, I cannot recall any other times where someone would want to complain. The stewards are w*nkers in our stand though. They make us sit down all the time and are power crazy. Bet Stretford enders don't get this.

I would make an official complaint yourself mate, as I think the stewards are f*cking with you and don't have the proof or backing to take you ST card. You wern't your normal self singing wise tonight.

The fans that come and wan't to sit down all night to save their lazy arse legs and dont want to cheer, shout, sing... should be BANNED!!! :mad:
i tryed to make it not effect me but it did abit:(

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
that nasty chap over there was shouting mr steward ----put me right of my volavont so it did --- would you mind ejecting him - we dont want his sort at the theatre -- lowers the tone dont ya know .

old school stewards only did gig to watch match free -- modern counterparts spend day watching crowd --- thats ok if its away fans they are weeding out for the sin of supporting the oppos but you pay good cash to have a shout and leap about

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ya know, Burnzy.. if ya ever f*ck me off. I can put a complaint in against ya and get you banned lol

Drinks are on you @ Wigan LOL

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
burnzy1987 said:

and
2.writing letters
****ing appauling.

what a ****ing joke.

Hey burnzy I would be carefull with your seating area number on here mate someone could write it down and really do you over if they didnt like you.

Saying that I dont think there is anyone on here with a grudge against you :p ;)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
red dave said:
Hey burnzy I would be carefull with your seating area number on here mate someone could write it down and really do you over if they didnt like you.

Saying that I dont think there is anyone on here with a grudge against you :p ;)
haha nah e335 is quite big, someone would have to be a VERY good guesser!!!

drivin on wed Scott:mad: no beer for me:(

·
Registered
364 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
So how come you've managed to collect so many complaints already? Wouldn't the people who complained have to guess which seat you were in as well? :confused:

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
That's a ****ing joke. And United wonder why the crowd, and lets face it its true, are so quiet. I saw some stats where we are like the 2nd lowest in the league in terms of decibells, and obviously we have the most fans going in. So from that I'd deduct we are the quietest team... at home. And its no ****in wonder with stewards like that, it rubs off on people. Last time i was in the stretford end earlier in the season it was dead.

Some people need to get their priorities sorted if they think you'll pay 40 odd quid to go and support your heroes and then just sit down like you're in a library.

The ticket prices are so high now it means the place is just full of middle class business men with their prawn sandwiches who don't understand the passion of football fans.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
burnzy1987 said:

drivin on wed Scott:mad: no beer for me:(

I dont know that tattoo is pretty distinctive and the the fact you give your second name away !!

;)

Your cool though a top red by all accounts so I dont think even anyone with a big grudge would ever do that to yeah !

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
then sit down and behave yourself there are other people trying to see the game behind you .
i don't know the facts but its my guess that you spend a lot of time on your feet and thats why people complain ,the w*****s are not the stewards its the idiots that stand up obstructing everybody behind them , and paying good money for a seat when you end up not being able to see the damn game really winds me up.

·
Registered
177 Posts
wow our own "fans" grassing up other fans for singing, Just shows what the majority of samons are at Old Trafford these days. These type of people make me so angry they see "singers" and thugs, trouble makers and holligans and all we want to do is have a laugh and support the ****ing team, THIS ISNT THE ****ING OPERA

·
Registered
177 Posts
sweet fa said:
then sit down and behave yourself there are other people trying to see the game behind you .
i don't know the facts but its my guess that you spend a lot of time on your feet and thats why people complain ,the w*****s are not the stewards its the idiots that stand up obstructing everybody behind them , and paying good money for a seat when you end up not being able to see the damn game really winds me up.
wow if people are standing up infront of you then youy should stand up, With standind the atmosphere is much better than sitting down and sitting in silence.

·
Registered
177 Posts
IanDangerously said:
You can get complained against for singing? I better sit down and shut up when I come on Wednesday then? :(:(
No dont do that sing you heart out and dont let the trippers ruin it for you.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts